The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
What are the shoes Lebron just posted on instagram?
nerd.gif
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-vapor-untouchable-shoe/pid-10253416/pgid-10308639

i had a feeling him wearing them would get peoples attention 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
so...OH for Cleveland, OH perhaps? thanks

and those trainer are :x

That works too, but it's just supposed to spell "OHIO' when you put both feet together.

Yes, yes they are :lol:

Nike has NOT been kind to Bo's line in recent years.

Off topic, but those Bo Jackson Diamond trainers, whatever they are called, were one of the coolest shoes Id ever seen in person. I should of bought them for that $140 price point but I'm sure I'll get them eventually. #TeamGlitterSparkle lol

I
Off topic, but those Bo Jackson Diamond trainers, whatever they are called, were one of the coolest shoes Id ever seen in person. I should of bought them for that $140 price point but I'm sure I'll get them eventually. #TeamGlitterSparkle lol
feeel the same way! I wanted em but not for retail. Saw em drop below but sold out quick.

I think after the past 3 years we've come to expect flashy shoes for ASG. I like the Brons and will be purchasing them and those Hardens.

This is exactly my dilemma. I like the ASGs enough to cop but they really resemble the GKs.
something about the XII ASGs' color scheme reminds me of the kevin garnett IIIs white/greens.

because they started producing the shoes before LeBron decide to swtich up the number back to 23. all the xii's has the signature ending with the 6 as well. 

i'm not sure what it says on the bottom of my BHM tho.. something D. i want to say HD, but no idea what that means. 
i didn't notice that about the sig. would yah happen to know what the fine print says on the outsoles too? too choppy to read. looks like it's all his stats and achievements?

I'm on the fence on ASG's....seeing them on court during the game might push me over the edge.

I'm guessing they will look pretty sick on court.

Back
Top Bottom