The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I can understand if you don't like the shoe. But
Special qualities:

1. They're all red (with 3M)
2. A true QS
3. 1st US Lebron 12 Low
4. Limited (i.e. Only 5 SZ 12s in the 4th largest city in America)
Yeah, all of those qualities suck.

Yeah, all of those qualities suck.
laugh.gif
 Maybe...but it shouldn't be difficult to understand why they're are gone, nationwide within 3 hours of a FTL tweet.

The LeBron fanboy in me can't handle a prelude pack unless it's GR'd to the max.  My blood pressure just wouldn't make it outta that one 
laugh.gif

I feel like they'd go the Jordan route of retros for LeBron, not the Kobe route.

Kobe's will get retroed again too. Years from now I hope I'll be able to buy a pair of Grinchs or Red Carpets for retail.

Last edited:

they just need to retro now imo 
ohwell.gif

lebron is in his prime so why not?
They know it'll take away from his current line.

They'll handle it like they have Penny, Chuck, etc. The year he retires they'll drop two or three colorways of all the fan favorite shoes.

I feel like Kobe's done after next year. 2017 we'll be getting Kobe retros
nthat.gif

They know it'll take away from his current line.

They'll handle it like they have Penny, Chuck, etc. The year he retires they'll drop two or three colorways of all the fan favorite shoes.

I feel like Kobe's done after next year. 2017 we'll be getting Kobe retros
nthat.gif
yea that makes sense. the 13s better be on par because i like the 12s its just after 9 they went kinda downhill.

petrie got that popularity in him with designing shoes and he just throwing anything out 
eyes.gif

DH are in my future....

my boy said the discount is on.... just need them to still be around in a couple days.

found the all star KDs for like $40 less than what i paid to nike so my nike pair is going back.

$50 in gc towards the discounted pair.... $40 something in new money will get me the DH.

^^^ way of the warrior/bushido blade J at it again 

My girl might've bought me the DH 
mean.gif
 ... hope they really do look good in person cause I'd hate to make up an excuse everytime she asks why i'm not wearing 'em

^^^ way of the warrior/bushido blade J at it again 

My girl might've bought me the DH :smh:  ... hope they really do look good in person cause I'd hate to make up an excuse everytime she asks why i'm not wearing 'em

THEY ACTUALLY LOOK GOOD IN PERSON.

I KINDA OVERLOOKED THE PINK POSITE AND THEY ARE DOPE

I like the Red Lows and all (I'm a sucker for 3M) but that price tag isn't appealing. Even more so with the Cowboys, Wheats, and Palmers looming. The all red mids that Lebron pulled out on IG are way doper IMO.

Back
Top Bottom