The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Just got my DHs and wow, these shoes are beautiful but I agree if the pink wasn't on them they'd be even better.

I never understood the complaint about the cws, the colors on each shoe just pop like crazy, how can you not love the 12s.

Last edited:
Anyone still looking for DH's on disco..Champs with coupon code LKS15M3L comes out to just below $170, looked back a few pages to see if it was posted didn't see it.

Aight...im comfuse. :\

The wheats drop on the app and on NDC on different days? :nerd:

Last edited:
That makes zero sense, that's like rewarding iPhone users first, actually that's exactly what's happening.

deep royals are at the top of the list for me.. Then either an elite or palmers...or black chrome ext :nerd:

Last edited:
Best 12 so far for me 
smokin.gif

They were suppose to drop on the 7th everyone's saying they pushed them back to the 14th, and sounding like they might be limited. They look dope af tho
Wrong, they will release via the SNKRS app this friday, the 6th and will release on NDC on April 4th
Where's the source for this info coming from bro?
nerd.gif

I'm getting a little worried hearing all this mixed info on the RD for these man
mean.gif

If they drop as a SNKRS App release in a be highly upset
frown.gif

Unless of course I get my access code before then and I'm able to join the party
happy.gif

Why haven't I got it yet has me pissed, come on Nike, what's the hold up
tired.gif
and we've already seen them do a SNKR app only release with the KD EXT so them doing it with the Lebrons isn't really that far fetched
tired.gif

laugh.gif
Some people with this sneaker app have a false sense of feeling godly, I'm sure NDC will give everyone a fair chance to cop.
yeah had to fix that for you as some have used it to become the new resellers

Yep, same situation as the gold foams releasing a month-ish early on the app then about a month later on NDC
This hasn't been confirmed and if I'm not mistaken, the gold foams release on the app by accident, and then was removed.
i can't 100% call this bs but they released on the app the same day they were available at the ASG in those NYC SNKR popups

This hasn't been confirmed and if I'm not mistaken, the gold foams release on the app by accident, and then was removed.
In that case you know more than me about the foam situation but the release dates for the wheats are solid unless further clarified by Nike themselves

Mad redrum3281 redrum3281 fixed my statement and made it grammatically incorrect :lol:

You right though, this app got people acting like they can move mountains. Wheats are nice but I won't lose sleep not being able to cop, I'll take the loss better than @VentureBlake would :lol:

Mad redrum3281 redrum3281 fixed my statement and made it grammatically incorrect :lol:

You right though, this app got people acting like they can move mountains. Wheats are nice but I won't lose sleep not being able to cop, I'll take the loss better than @VentureBlake would :lol:

I was feeling to lazy to care how it sounded. Nah I'm b right next to VB this'll be screw over #2 for me

Signed up for that code thing like in the beginning or middle of Feburary. Still haven't gotten nothing :smh:

I was feeling to lazy to care how it sounded. Nah I'm b right next to VB this'll be screw over #2 for me
What was the first one?

Check your local House of Hoops, confirmed they are getting the All Over Red 12 low. Rep told me they just showed up, thanks Nike Talk for the help.:smokin

Good luck.

:x
:nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom