The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I'm gonna guess that it's an Easter low since Kobe has a similar one coming out and the KD Easter that was revealed has the Sunset Glow/Black 

If it is anything like the KD....
sick.gif

Yea did same thing made me a happy man, now if only I knew when how I was gonna get these palmers when they come out I can sleep a bit easier
Wish they still had more colorways in my size. I might have to start looking in the outlets for the other colorways I liked. Still looking for NRSLs for the low. I need nike to put them on clearance 

I'm digging the shirt and hat but already disappointed that it'll be for the lows or a badly executed mid

Silly question, do the Lows come in GS and Toddler sizes?? I can't remember.  Reason I'm asking is because FNL has the Easter on the calendar in all sizes....so maybe it's actually a Mid?? 

laugh.gif
 How y'all getting excited over the color description? its silver, pink, black and light orange.

laugh.gif
 Because Nike has us bored out of our mind with how slow they are releasing pics!
laugh.gif
 but that's good, I may be in the minority but I like the surprise drops... nowadays we see everything months in advance. There is no surprise like the red lows that were the first true QS in years.

laugh.gif
 but that's good, I may be in the minority but I like the surprise drops... nowadays we see everything months in advance. There is no surprise like the red lows that were the first true QS in years.
If this strike thing or whatever is going on overseas is true, I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot more.

"Ya, y'all go ahead and sell 'em if you got 'em.....we'll have more to release as soon as we figure this out" 

being able to plan out what you're getting ahead of time is good for some of us

THATS HOW I USED TO PLAN MY PICKUPS....BEFORE I STEPPED OUT OF THE JORDAN BOX....

THEN MY INTEREST PEAKED IN KOBES, BRONS, KDS, FOAMS, ETC..... NOW ITS LIKE FML, ANOTHER RELEASE I WANT :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

being able to plan out what you're getting ahead of time is good for some of us
Well it's a moot point because we see shoes way ahead of time and that's just the way it is... I'm just saying I like the occasional surprise shoe. I'm surprised it took this long to see the elites and lows.

Back
Top Bottom