The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Wait a minute is the term "poop butt" what Mitch warned Sonny about in the cleaning sneakers with toothbrush scene from Paid in Full? Thought he said "poo putt". I'm confused. :smh:

I also thought he said "poo putt" on that scene. I'm from Alabama I guess Mitch's accent and me not ever hearing the phrase "poop but" I couldn't piece that together. You learn somethin everyday

That's exactly what it is b. means , no bueno, caca. NYC vacab slangs smh
But it's old saying bruh

interesting... learned something new about nyc... i definitel was saying poop butt (or pooh butt) though... similar to the old saying... for example how Denzel said it on training day...

Last edited by a moderator:
interesting... learned something new about nyc... i definitel was saying poop butt (or pooh butt) though... similar to the old saying... for example how Denzel said it on training day...
I always thought Mitch was saying poot butt
laugh.gif
.  We need an NYC old head to get to the bottom of this 

Not sure what this is, but dude that posted it usually posts shoes early.... is this an id ?  

it was kandbars who posted it by the way 
He usually does post stuff early, but I think these are replicas:

They definitely aren't iD's because the swoosh can't be two-toned, the logo on the back is the color of the swoosh only, the pull tag is not that color combo with the wine upper, and the shade of yellow of the posite is more golden yellow on iD.  

Last edited:
So many memorable one-liners in Paid in Full. Seen it at least a dozen times and it never gets old

Last edited:
I always thought Mitch was saying poot butt :lol: .  We need an NYC old head to get to the bottom of this 

lol we just need the nyc old head to explain poo putt... pooh/poop butt i already know... it goes way back... ice cube even said it on that NWA song... i forget which one but u could just google "ice cube poop butt" and the lyrics prolly come up lol

So Ruvilla is confirming the sugguested box price that nike has on the Lebronald Palmer 12's lows PRM is 200.00.   If you can cop from a overseas reseller for 280-300 shipped that aint that bad.  Who knows when the USA drop is going to be.

Last edited:
So Ruvilla is confirming the sugguested box price that nike has on the Lebronald Palmer 12's lows PRM is 200.00.   If you can cop from a overseas reseller for 280-300 shipped that aint that bad.  Who knows when the USA drop is going to be.
Feel like an absolute moron for passing on them for $155 preorder via KicksCrew

Last edited:
Upcoming Low colorways:

April:

University Red/Gym Red/Black/White

May:

Photo Blue/Gym Blue/Artisan Teal/Hot Lava

White/Midnight Navy/University Red/Metallic Gold

June:

Dove Grey/Blue Graphite/Wolf Grey/White

July:

Black/Green Strike/Volt/Metallic Silver