The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Should i pull the trigger on a DS lebronald palmer 12 low for 255 shipped pp inv ? Usa seller bought from hoh Galleria.

could someone please post the foot locker sku for the red lows? i am gonna see if my local store can stock locate for me. thanks for the help guys

Should i pull the trigger on a DS lebronald palmer 12 low for 255 shipped pp inv ? Usa seller bought from hoh Galleria.
That's less than $50 over retail after taxes. Not bad IMO. But if it ends up being a true GR then you would have overpaid. Just a gamble you gotta take at this point

Last night's PE was on point.  
smokin.gif

Should have been a released colorway.  

bruh, all the elites are brutal, because of the makeup of the sneaker ..can't in this year...makeup of regular 12s are great but colorways are meh....makeup of elite 12s are awful and colorways are nice...:smh:
if lebron P.E. Were GR and his GR were his P.E. Most would still have the same complaints as they do now...

if lebron P.E. Were GR and his GR were his P.E. Most would still have the same complaints as they do now...
I don't agree entirely. Yea I'm sure the reason some of these aren't as big a deal is because lebron doesn't wear them but at same time a lot of the GR have been sub par to say the least. So it's a bit of both. But you're mostly right people complain because that's the cool thing to do nowadays

i mean yeah some ppl would, there are some PE i like and some i dont, the ones from the other night were clean a.f along with the green ones.

Like right now I'm seeing the what ifs for the first time...i would be kind of disappointed if bron walked out with them on and they didn't release...but I like the fact that they are a GR and I have the opportunity to cop

It depends if the colorway is nice. Some LeBron PE's aren't that great and I couldn't care less if they released. I can tell you right now he can wear all the PE's of those ugly Elite's, I won't care.

Like right now I'm seeing the what ifs for the first time...i would be kind of disappointed if bron walked out with them on and they didn't release...but I like the fact that they are a GR and I have the opportunity to cop
yea i got the what ifs on a whim and honestly I love them. Might be my favorite now and this is coming from a die hard Giants fan who still thinks the what ifs are Cowboys.

I will like a colorway more if I see LeBron playing in them.. and they match the team colors (because he has wore a few release pairs like NSRLs that didnt match)

Thought that was the whole point of buying a player model..is to get a pair the player wears. At least thats what I always wanted growing up.. Griffeys and TMacs :pimp:

Btw not saying i dont like any other colorways. Just would like to have a chance to cop some team colorways that he wears

Back
Top Bottom