The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Caught Hoh manager as she was leaving. Say they are getting the Palmers on Monday or Tuesday. I got happy but remember the launch locator and I think she has the Palmers confused with the wheat.

View media item 1465032

Maaaaaan I remember when a Shoe City opened last year near me. I asked if they were getting the Ferrari 14s for the grand opening and dude said yea..... They opened with the black toes. Dude thought the Ferraris were the black toes....

Left work an hour early to rush to HOH, but they sold the last pair as I'm running in :evil: The employees tried to tell me the Champs got em too, but I was out the door before they could finish talking. Ran up to Champs and what do you know, Champs coming through in the clutch. I think these will be available to all hoping to grab em, cause that Champs never gets exclusives. Patience is key
View media item 1465069View media item 1465079Got thirsty from all the running around :lol:

Nice pick up..    

patiently waiting 
nerd.gif

That medial swoosh is not needed on the elites it looks like an afterthought like it was just slapped on there

Last edited:
all i see is a huge swoosh, plastic heel tab, and plastic heel cage. Going from posite to that seems like an immense downgrade, which pushes it's price up $75? I have the same question as you, because I see nothing "elite" about them.

Via Nike's Marketing and Sales Team...
Ok let's add this up....
Huge swoosh (bigger is better) $35
Plastic heel tab & heel cage (bio degradable, recyclable/eco friendly $40
Nike's sarcasm... We're not even charging for the extra zoom pod the Lion Lock nor the diamond stitch interior padding. We even threw in the the 2-3 on the heels to make up for the 6 on the bottoms; and this wasn't in the contract....lol...

It's crazy that my first pair of 12's might come in June when the Cleveland/Carbon fiber drops....my homeboy isn't even into the sneaker culture and he copped a pair of the what if's. I want the HOL's too, but am waiting for a low low discount. just haven't been impressed with the colorways...but I love the silhouette.

Left work an hour early to rush to HOH, but they sold the last pair as I'm running in :evil: The employees tried to tell me the Champs got em too, but I was out the door before they could finish talking. Ran up to Champs and what do you know, Champs coming through in the clutch. I think these will be available to all hoping to grab em, cause that Champs never gets exclusives. Patience is key
View media item 1465069View media item 1465079Got thirsty from all the running around :lol:

what was the price tag?

Back
Top Bottom