The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
@BarbarianBob I was ready to do the full turn on the Wheats. Had my AT1 Flax in-hand and was really feeling the idea of that nubuck on some XIIs. Then I started to feel something else, which turned out to be a stomach bug. Out of commission from Thursday-Monday
sick.gif
  You couldn't have gotten me to the computer for a 50% off lebron prelude set
laugh.gif

So I catch up on 1000+ posts and see they didn't even make a size 14. Screw you, Nike
mean.gif
Kings Crown all over again.

He hasn't been back since he found out Tigo, I think that pissed him off a little. I really wanted them KCs also but they didn't come in a 7.

Last edited:
I love how he throws his hand in the pic, just for the extra presentation value.

Ah well......if he wears all that together in public, more power to the guy.

Man, I need to stop checking this thread (and NT shoe forums altogether) :smh: . I'm getting sad about all these kicks I can't afford right now :lol:.

I even psyched myself out of the XII fever, but then these latest pics of the wheats pulled me right back in.

As a substitute, I bought a pair of black/white Adidas superstars for $40 from footlocker :lol:

Last edited:
Man, I need to stop checking this thread (and NT shoe forums altogether) :smh: . I'm getting sad about all these kicks I can't afford right now :lol:.

I even psyched myself out of the XII fever, but then these latest pics of the wheats pulled me right back in.

As a substitute, I bought a pair of black/white Adidas superstars for $40 from footlocker :lol:

I know the feeling bruh.....

Those wheats look so good. I must resist though bc of the price point (and bc I grabbed the palmers). Ended up picking these for cheap ($60 shipped) to help ease the pain. Just not the same...sigh.
View media item 1485821

Wheats finally arrive today... pretty sure they will be returned for the Kobe Elites next weekend :lol: well it was nice being in the XII club while it lasted.

IX lows are still the most comfortable LBJ low I've ever worn. 360 zoom was perfect cushion.

Back
Top Bottom