The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
@MF Gooze

If you've sold ALL your LeBron's due to comfort issues over the years, why do you continue to purchase? Just seems to reason throw the towel in and your feet will forgive you.
for me... the 11's and 12s are the only fit issues. when they went with a harder material where the side swoosh is. its murder for anyone with a wider foot... or atleast me. which is why i dont own and 11's and only one 12. but the 12 low is VERY comfortable for me. 

Last edited:
@MF Gooze

If you've sold ALL your LeBron's due to comfort issues over the years, why do you continue to purchase? Just seems to reason throw the towel in and your feet will forgive you.
I guess it's the reason I bought the IIs again and looking for 2 pairs of AZGs, but I still like to try each of the new models... they just don't seem to fit me so I get rid of them. I'm not just gonna have a closet full of Roshes.

^^^ Datas always gets 'em 
nthat.gif

Man, slims and a lot of other peoples pics make me want to get a camera , but then i realize i can buy more shoes if i skip on the camera
laugh.gif
  plus id really only take pics of shoes, so it's a waste of money imo   

Got the Data's for hooping but seeing these pictures make me want to use them for casual use. And get something like Chromosomes, Christmas, or one of the least popular colorways to beat up on court...

i assume Datas are pretty dried up at this point? I liked them when I first saw them, but i've never been very big in copping Lebrons so I slept

I've been rocking the Court Visions religiously lately... thinking about attempt the "lace swap of death"

Just put "he was a good man" on my tombstone

Size 10.5 Wheat Lebron 12s at tysons corner  FTL.......... A shame that the Lebronold Palmer lows on the other hand are nowhere to be foundanywher.

found my size in the Datas, now I question if I should actually pull the trigger :nerd:

aanndd I looked at Slims pictures again and couldmt resist. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom