The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

there are laces with black metal tips, def would've made the lace swap easier on you
Now you tell me 
laugh.gif
i def told you before when you first asked
tired.gif
 but you'll be ok, don't let Bob's bloody thumb deter you

where yall cop the laces from?

how are these for hoops? I have a handful of them, but I've only worn one of them and it was casually. Thinking about grabbing a discounted pair for the court. I like the look of them. Are they too clunky and heavy for fast cuts? I've been balling in kobes and kyries lately.

Just copped a pair of All star 12's DS condition off ebay for $140 shipped and in the ever elusive sz 12 at that!!

how are these for hoops? I have a handful of them, but I've only worn one of them and it was casually. Thinking about grabbing a discounted pair for the court. I like the look of them. Are they too clunky and heavy for fast cuts? I've been balling in kobes and kyries lately.

I love them. I don't think they're heavy at all. Very comfortable on court.

Are they too clunky and heavy for fast cuts?

Not at all, I'm a smaller guard type and I love playing in em. Great responsiveness with the hex zoom. Not Kobe lightweight, but light enough. Some ppl have had issues with the traction, but it hasn't been a problem for me personally... First Lebrons I've enjoyed playing in since the 8 v2s.

Are they too clunky and heavy for fast cuts?

Not at all, I'm a smaller guard type and I love playing in em. Great responsiveness with the hex zoom. Not Kobe lightweight, but light enough. Some ppl have had issues with the traction, but it hasn't been a problem for me personally... First Lebrons I've enjoyed playing in since the 8 v2s.

I love them. I don't think they're heavy at all. Very comfortable on court.

I bought mine from here
http://**************.bigcartel.com/

good looks my dudes!! I appreciate the feedback. I'll grab one of these on discount. cheaper the better. even if its the TDMs or the 23 chromosomes :x lol.

nah you just gotta stack boxes instead of throwing them all over the place like a crazy asterisk

tongue.gif
haha i do stack them but that closet is so narrow its just a pain to maneuver around to get the pair i want. I have sb's on a shelf, and then any basketball shoes sprawled across the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom