The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Bubble>box
Kinda agree with you if that bubble is an impala. Can't do the 90s Caprice in any way shape or form. Quarter glass and chrome trim are
sick.gif
I only mess with the 95/96 bubble and only if it's lt1 engine bcuz anything else would be uncivilized
pimp.gif

Where'd you find that shirt?... It is dope!
http://silkysocks.com/
them socks ain't bad
nerd.gif

I want the WTL 12's but this is the first time I'll wait on something to go on sale that I really want. Got the Corks at $220, I don't see the reason why I couldn't get that for the WTL 12's. Waiting begins....

Side note, picked up the SVSM 12 lows yesterday and swapped out the laces and metal gold lion locks:

View media item 1726443
I've always wanted to do a WTT Lebron's so I think this a good pair to do it on.

I want the WTL 12's but this is the first time I'll wait on something to go on sale that I really want. Got the Corks at $220, I don't see the reason why I couldn't get that for the WTL 12's. Waiting begins....

Side note, picked up the SVSM 12 lows yesterday and swapped out the laces and metal gold lion locks:

I've always wanted to do a WTT Lebron's so I think this a good pair to do it on.
I keep thinking bout doing this

I keep thinking bout doing this

Red -

The metal laces lock on these are thanks to you! I ordered international for that $4.99 with free shipping and just been patient and got it in 2 weeks. Not too bad at all. Thanks again for the info several pages back about ordering lacelocks!

obviously they're still gonna theirs...but they're not gonna get the profit they're targeting if shoes are not selling out. 

Damn where are these Lebronald restocks coming from? I thought I hit the lotto when they appeared on footlocker yesterday,I'm tempted to return em now...lol

Carted and checked out with an 11.5 for less than retail shipped. Could this really be true. Had all but given up on this shoe for non re-set price and now I just stumbled upon it. Must be my day or a cruel joke JJ is playing on me.

I am watiting on Corks and WTL for the low.  I should be off my shoe break when they drop for the low

obviously they're still gonna theirs...but they're not gonna get the profit they're targeting if shoes are not selling out. 

This is not true...(only "slightly" true if they sit on NDC.) Once FTL, FTA, Champs, or even a mom and pop store orders stock...nike has already made their money. Stores pay the wholesale price to Nike then retail sells them MSRP. So doesn't matter if a shoe blows out day 1, sits, or goes on sale. Nike is already sitting pretty. And let's be real...Nike is still making money on the wholesale pricing as well.

And even if shoes get RTV'd from an FTL or whatever...Nike still puts them in factory or outlet stores and is still making money. Nike stays winning no matter what...

Back
Top Bottom