The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
That Finals PE custom you did @Dc30   is amazing, really nice work fam.  
nthat.gif

Wearing my NSRL's again today and man these things are crazy comfortable! I would say the most comfortable out of the bunch (at least the ones that I own, being NSRL, HOAL, DATA, and RED ELITE), that were made.

Wearing my NSRL's again today and man these things are crazy comfortable! I would say the most comfortable out of the bunch (at least the ones that I own, being NSRL, HOAL, DATA, and RED ELITE), that were made.
They are all the same exact comfort, besides the elite which I have never tried. Its the same shoe, color ways are not more comfy than others.

Those customs :pimp:

Btw if anyone is still looking for the CLE or USA colorway, jimmy has them for 120 with the promo COLUMBUS20. You can also add cash back site makes it 110.40

Last edited:

They are all the same exact comfort, besides the elite which I have never tried. Its the same shoe, color ways are not more comfy than others.
Couldn't feel the Zoom in two pairs of NSRLs...so they were actually the least comfortable of all my XIIs
laugh.gif

Come on now man as much time as you spend in most of these threads, I would expect you to remember just because a shoe is "the same shoe", some colorways fit differently. See many of the Kobe threads, see LeBron, 8,9,10 and 11 threads. So no need to come at me sideways. Just because I don't post 24/7 like most of you doesn't mean I don't know what's up. Furthermore how in the world can you tell me how something feels on my feet or I tell you how something feels on your feet? Come on now bruh, use common sense, from some of your other posts I know you have it.

View media item 1309221UMMMM THEY ARE ALL THE SAME SHOE....JUST DIFFERENT COLORS(EXCLUDING ELITES).

DONT KNOW HOW COMFORT DIFFERS :rolleyes

I know they are the same shoe captain obvious, I own them along with the elites as stated. However I would expect you to know better considering you post quite a bit like the person you chose to cosign for, but I see that's not the case. As I stated in other reply many times (although it should), being "the same shoe" doesn't matter. Although it doesn't apply to my comment that gif is one of the funniest ones! Lol!

Back
Top Bottom