The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
To whom it may concern...

Off the tip of the bat FOR ME the 12 outshines in fit/comfort than the 13, several other things will be said and welcomed, but gentleman, an early assessment is ON THE FOOT, the 12 got the 13 by a notch and a half

anyone else find that the regular 12s have thicker cushioning than the 12 iDs? was really expecting the iDs to be equal in quality to the regular shoes

had a pair of lebronald palmers in my cart on champs

waited too long and got sniped

sometimes the hype gets to you lol

To whom it may concern...

Off the tip of the bat FOR ME the 12 outshines in fit/comfort than the 13, several other things will be said and welcomed, but gentleman, an early assessment is ON THE FOOT, the 12 got the 13 by a notch and a half
I would agree for the most part.  I like the "solid" more structured fit of the 12 combined with the bootie upper, wrapped in posite.  The only thing that bothered me on the 12 was the upper ankle collar wing pieces being so "rigid" and stiff even after long break in.  They were a bit harsh for that area.  The 13 perfected the upper ankle collar/wing support and fit over the 12, but the upper of the 13 as a whole is a tad on the soft side for me personally.  And I like the lower to the floor ride of the 12's.  Both pretty good shoes, very different.  

Last edited:
I would agree for the most part.  I like the "solid" more structured fit of the 12 combined with the bootie upper, wrapped in posite.  The only thing that bothered me on the 12 was the upper ankle collar wing pieces being so "rigid" and stiff even after long break in.  They were a bit harsh for that area.  The 13 perfected the upper ankle collar/wing support and fit over the 12, but the upper of the 13 as a whole is a tad on the soft side for me personally.  And I like the lower to the floor ride of the 12's.  Both pretty good shoes, very different.  

All great points it's just for me the ankle wings on the 12 don't cause my feet any discomfort it's just all money, I feel shoes are the most comfy when you forget their even on your feet and the 12s nail that... The 13s are comfy as well for sure I know some people experience tightness but for myself they just felt long in fit but no discomfort there for me on those either just feel the 12 does everything better and especially how you mentioned the lower ride of the 12 I couldn't agree more

All great points it's just for me the ankle wings on the 12 don't cause my feet any discomfort it's just all money, I feel shoes are the most comfy when you forget their even on your feet and the 12s nail that... The 13s are comfy as well for sure I know some people experience tightness but for myself they just felt long in fit but no discomfort there for me on those either just feel the 12 does everything better and especially how you mentioned the lower ride of the 12 I couldn't agree more
i think the 12 looks much better aesthetically than the 13. I was kind of assuming that after the release of the 12 elite and imo, the elite 12 looks uglier than the regular 12. the elite models are usually a preview for the next shoe. i probably wont buy any 13s unless the all star comes out looking really nice, and maybe elites will look better.

also does anyone know where to get the flight 12s for 100$ or less?

i never understood the logic of some ebay sellers, if the lebron 12 flights are available at retailers like eastbay and footlocker for 128$ brand new and not even selling out why would ebay sellers be trying to sell the shoe for 175$ or more?

Elites have never been a preview of the next model........
Elites are just what that model of shoes should have been from the start. lol

we all seen the sample of the lebron 12 that is pretty much the unfinished Elite 12. they ended up releasing the the regular 12 when they already had the elite version in sample form and ready to go. 

it's just another way for Nike to make more money. 

Elites are just what that model of shoes should have been from the start. lol

we all seen the sample of the lebron 12 that is pretty much the unfinished Elite 12. they ended up releasing the the regular 12 when they already had the elite version in sample form and ready to go. 

it's just another way for Nike to make more money. 
the elite 12s were probably cheaper to make than the regular 12 since they replaced posite with plastic

i never understood the logic of some ebay sellers, if the lebron 12 flights are available at retailers like eastbay and footlocker for 128$ brand new and not even selling out why would ebay sellers be trying to sell the shoe for 175$ or more?
preach my brutha, preach!!!

Elites have never been a preview of the next model........
compare the 12 elites to the 13 and the 11 elites to the 12.   the regular lebron 11 did not have the hex pattern on the bottom, with the 11 elite they brought it on, 
9 elites look nothing like 10s

10 elites looked nothing like 11s

11 elites look nothing like 12s

12 elites look nothing like 13s

I'm just sayin don't think of it as a preview, it's not

9 elites look nothing like 10s

10 elites looked nothing like 11s

11 elites look nothing like 12s

12 elites look nothing like 13s

I'm just sayin don't think of it as a preview, it's not
10 elites have many similarities to the 11 lows

11 elites have similarities to the 12s, look at the side view and the outsole

12 elites have similarities to the 13s. look at swoosh placement, profile of the shoe.  You really should take a closer look at the shoes instead of wasting time trying to argue over this. it is a preview whether you like it or not.  for lebron 9 elites not looking like 10s, I agree. so maybe it's a more recent trend. 

speaking of previews, this works most of the time. if you look at the lebron hyper elite socks , the colors the socks are released in usually tells you the colorway of a future shoe release. definitely noticed this with the 12s

Thier item(s). I get what you're saying but they gotta make a profit.

Last edited:

Thier item(s). I get what you're saying but they gotta make a profit.

I'm not sure why dude even needed to vent but sales do happen on eBay even when stuff is available for cheaper elsewhere. Just like stuff sells on flight club for higher than what it could be listed on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom