The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
So I may be the only one that loves elites.... they just seem ridic comfy to me... so another couple pairs .. merry xmas

photo = ndc

I love the elites. Wish I doubled up on the red ones.
This.

I have one pair of 12s coming then I think I may be done. Finally pulled the trigger on the bandana ones.
welcome to the gang, consider yourself blessed
devil.gif

This.

I have one pair of 12s coming then I think I may be done. Finally pulled the trigger on the bandana ones.
I actually doubled up on those a few weeks back. They are so nice, it's shocking that they were slept on. If they were a sample people would go absolutely crazy for them.

damn, they lowered the finish your breakfasts on NDC but the code is dead
mad.gif

those and the paisleys for the low woulda been lovely... need them corks too to wrap up the 12s 

i mean i DID just post up a link for dumb cheap like aweek or 2 ago lol on citygear

Definitely missed that but maybe it's for the best lol. I've got so many pairs of 12 and I've doubled up on the corks, Paisleys and all stars. Likely done at this point but appreciate the heads up!

This.

How many pairs have you ended up with? I'm snatching some killer deals on the 12s as the 13s don't appeal to me as much. I remember you lucked up on the Corks for $107. So felt good only spending $120 for a pair. Rubber City & What The's and I'm through with the 12s

Getting Corks for 125 Next Week.....[emoji]128527[/emoji]

I know the feeling of finding that crazy deal, especially the Corks. Half off of retail you can't beat it...

Saw the Palmer lows at HoH in NYC today....if anyone is still looking. MSRP though. 

Back
Top Bottom