The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by rillo561

Originally Posted by btdpu

Originally Posted by bman207

I'm unfamiliar with this "NDC" I continue to see on these threads. Anyone care to elaborate?
No Damn Chance

You got that right.....
it seems to work efficiently when you're on twitter refreshing until that link is tweeted by nikestore and have another tab where you're already logged in to nike.com and checkout is done within a minute

Originally Posted by jst628

nike's official pic... 
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Alj57xFCEAAXX8d.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOO

How is the performance on VII's I found a seller that is willing to do 200 for a pair of cheetahs. Debating. Just want a crazy shoe to ball in.

18 right around the corner most defintely picking up the cloaks! white cements are a pass, saving that money for the all star pack

Originally Posted by lockdown36

How is the performance on VII's I found a seller that is willing to do 200 for a pair of cheetahs. Debating. Just want a crazy shoe to ball in.
performance wise they're real nice IMO. i balled many times in my 6's and loved them, and these feel very similar. the 7's have better grip, but i'd say i preferred the 6's a little more because they seemed to mold to my foot unlike the 7's, but i have only balled in my 7's twice. 7's wise i'd say zoom > lunar, but the ankle sleeve feels nice while playing.

Cloaks are definitely sick although I will be passing. Anyone else notice Nike is now calling the Sharks the "Great Whites." Is that new?

i know cloaks are supposedly QS's, so does that mean footactions, HOH? what stores should be releasing these?

INKS......YUM! waited so long to cop that thing and it was worth it....
I like the "HPs" since they are so similar....very nice.

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

Originally Posted by rillo561

Originally Posted by btdpu

No Damn Chance

You got that right.....
it seems to work efficiently when you're on twitter refreshing until that link is tweeted by nikestore and have another tab where you're already logged in to nike.com and checkout is done within a minute

easier said than done..

seems like only a few heads like the cloaks, everyone is soooo focus on ASG and IV release........hope that means easy cop for me

Back
Top Bottom