The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

must i say again after seeing all these pics. easy pass on cloaks. seriously nothing compared to asg

i feel the complete opposite, when comparing to the previous KB ASG they are going backwards!! to me it goes LBJ>KD>KB 
but last year it was KB>LBJ>KD atleast IMO 

RgUYW.jpg

Definately shopped., look at the squared off spots on the toe. Toss up between cloaks and sharks for me, torn. ASG easy pass

Seller is 30 miles away from me. Picking them up this weekend! Whoo whoop! Wonder if I can use birthday coupon XD

Passing on Cloaks. Sharks possibly, need to handle them first. Love the 6s so much but still not sold on the 7s.

saw the cloaks in person today,  these are 100% crazy,  they kinda have like a chameleon paint thing going on.  They change like 5-6 different colors depending on the light and angle you look at them.  i hope these are a easy pick up seeing as the iv and allstars all come out with in a week of each other.

Just a few days ago everyone was all over the Cloaks...Now they're being compared to Inks?

Sorry, but these are nothing like the Inks. The details on these are amazing, they're iridescent like, there's little details on the rear as well as a different colored sole than the Inks.

The Inks were nice, but they were just a lot simpler than these.

The Kobe VII's started off slow compared to the VI's. Now we're getting Cloaks, Sharks, Big Bangs all in the same month and are all equally sick.

BHM's seemed to be a hit as well, they're selling out on every site.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Just a few days ago everyone was all over the Cloaks...Now they're being compared to Inks?

Sorry, but these are nothing like the Inks. The details on these are amazing, they're iridescent like, there's little details on the rear as well as a different colored sole than the Inks.

The Inks were nice, but they were just a lot simpler than these.

The Kobe VII's started off slow compared to the VI's. Now we're getting Cloaks, Sharks, Big Bangs all in the same month and are all equally sick.

BHM's seemed to be a hit as well, they're selling out on every site.
Let people keep comparing them to Inks, I'm all for that
laugh.gif

wink.gif

Hmm. The cloaks look straight like inks. I may pass as well. I guess seeing nicer pics with the chameleon Effect may change my mind. I'm still waiting on some type of bred colorway.

What I have so far:

Anticipating Sharks, discounted hopefully.
Maybe cloaks... BHM, and Big Bangs do nothing for me.

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Cloaks are definitely sick although I will be passing. Anyone else notice Nike is now calling the Sharks the "Great Whites." Is that new?

thats the name niketwitter called them so i guess that makes it the official name

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

What I have so far:

Anticipating Sharks, discounted hopefully.
Maybe cloaks... BHM, and Big Bangs do nothing for me.

woooooo! i like these a lot! awesome snakepools
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom