The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Asg are bonkers. I need concrete info on who's getting those. Next week can't come soon enough.
And guys is the Kobe site still up? I forget the name of it. Was it kb24.com? That's where i got last years all stars because they put them up a few days later. Not sure if that was the name of the site though

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Let the hype begin!  Or continue.
DOYYINGG to get these! Calli is all sun and depending if someone is coming going or passing by, each person will see a different color combo!
In the words of Bart Scott "CANT WAIT"

Originally Posted by LA KB24

from sole colllector.com

20z21ht.png

Galaxy's > OC's and I own the OC's. Just a pinch of orange instead of all orange and that awesome sole (the sole helps make the shoe)

I'm already sold, just hope I luck out and get'em. Thanks for the pics and getting me more hyped.

WOW, Can't make up my mind which one i like more. Leaning toward the cloaks, but both are insane!!!!
pimp.gif

I want em all. Good think I sold old pairs of kicks collecting dust to pick these new releases up. Can't wait

Originally Posted by jst628

both look amazing...

still my favorite though...

my gf just got a matching pair.

I agree both ASG and cloaks go hard but ima have to agree with my man on this one........xmas still the hottest 7 to date.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I like the Cloak just a tad more than the ASG.

+1. And i dont even think its close. One less person trying to get the ASG.

The Cloak is amazing in person. Saw them at NTLA last Sat, and its my favorite cw, no doubt. The change in color will make this shoe look stupendous in the sun. Got mine locked down for 10a on Sat. Cant wait.

Still kicking myself for not scooping up the X-mas when i had a chance. The shoe looks much better on feet.

Back
Top Bottom