The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Tried doing a search in both this thread and the old one, but couldn't find anything. Does anyone know if they just ditched the seven notches for the VII or placed them elsewhere? I don't know about the others, but in both my Vs and VIs, they have those little indents in the heel cup denoting 5 and 6 respectively...

hold the BHM VII in my hands today...damn, those are hideous
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

For those of you having doubts bout the ASG shoe, lemme help your %!% get back on the HYPE-TRAIN lol  ... 
laugh.gif

nike-zoom-kobe-7-all-star-05.jpg

(pics via NiceKicks.com) 

^^These are a MUST !! 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

bI6Fi.jpg

I will do the #KanyeDance bout 10 times in the dark with these joints on after I get em next weekennd - I'll post pics too 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

For those of you having doubts bout the ASG shoe, lemme help your %!% get back on the HYPE-TRAIN lol  ... 
laugh.gif

(pics via NiceKicks.com) 

^^These are a MUST !! 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

I will do the #KanyeDance bout 10 times in the dark with these joints on after I get em next weekennd - I'll post pics too 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lmfao at the jericho gif, soles look mad nice truly ready for these all star's they couldnt come any sooner, love that the graphics on the sock liner and the upper are not the same 
picks via kix-on-fire on ebay 

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

laugh.gif

(pics via NiceKicks.com) 

^^These are a MUST !! 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

bI6Fi.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So far, x-mas, sharks, and ASG's are the only ones I'm really feelin'.

BHM's just don't look good on feet and the cloaks.... maybe if I saw the color changing effect. Still not sold on them though.

Hope Eastbay puts the discount excluded off sharks soon. Wishful thinking.
tongue.gif

Hate to change the subject, but are the Year of the Dragon Kobes coming to the U.S. I know there's no release date, but is there confirmation that they're coming and we just don't know when, like the China Lebrons? Thanks. I don't want to drop 350+ then regret it in a couple of months.

Originally Posted by Beats05

Hate to change the subject, but are the Year of the Dragon Kobes coming to the U.S. I know there's no release date, but is there confirmation that they're coming and we just don't know when, like the China Lebrons? Thanks. I don't want to drop 350+ then regret it in a couple of months.
march

I need to stay out of this thread
30t6p3b.gif
...was on the fence about the Big Bangs but after the last set of pics they will be had 
pimp.gif

Cloaks and Cement 4's this week and Big Bangs and KD's next week. Hopefully Footlocker stops bs'ing me and sends me the 7 vip cards they owe cause I'm gonna be broke by the end of this month
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
frown.gif

Who ever brought up that it doesn't look good if the midsole and heel cup don't connect is 100% right. That's why the asg look off.

Originally Posted by AirUpTempo23

anybody from orlando or central florida know when and where will the kobe 7 launch? im guessing feb 24..but where?
HOH FL Mall. My connect told me they have over 300 pairs of each all-star shoe.

Caved in and ordered the sharks. Used my $130 voucher so it cost me 22 dollars extra. They should ship out today, prob get them by tuesday. Cant wait.

Back
Top Bottom