The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

These shoes fit my feet awful compared to the last two Kobe's. I know most of you don't play sports of any kind with your shoes but they feel like they'd be terrible for basketball. Like they'd be clunky as hell. They're definitely noticeably heavier than the last two by far.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Finally got to some semblance of a checkout with paypal, all the way to place order and just got a blank white screen
30t6p3b.gif
white screen is actually a good thing. if the url said something like ?orderconfirm=xxxxxxx it means ur order went thru. your cart should be empty and an email should be on the way.
I hope so. Does your card usually get charged instantly, I'm not seeing anything on my paypal or bank account yet. And no email either.

Actually just checked my Paypal again and it has the order, but says pending...does that mean it went through or not
laugh.gif

Finally got to some semblance of a checkout with paypal, all the way to place order and just got a blank white screen
30t6p3b.gif
white screen is actually a good thing. if the url said something like ?orderconfirm=xxxxxxx it means ur order went thru. your cart should be empty and an email should be on the way.
I hope so. Does your card usually get charged instantly, I'm not seeing anything on my paypal or bank account yet. And no email either.
i honestly never check. i use my amex since i get points and stuff.

Still available.

I wonder why. Couldn't be because of Nike's s***ty website could it?

Nah, that's impossible.

arrrggg i cant deal. this #*%* is ridiculous. i dont have the mind to do this again next week maaaaaaaaaan. nike has me by the balls

i honestly never check. i use my amex since i get points and stuff.
Cards get charged instantly. I have email notification for my card I use and it always says it charged to the card...

Just got my order in for the "Cloaks." I got an order number!!! Fingers crossed that it sticks...

Back
Top Bottom