The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Keep trying!!! I jumped on NDC an hour after they posted and put them into my cart, used PayPal and successfully got an order number. Keep trying, you never know!!!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

submitting payment info but times out SOB

Check your email. Same thing was happening to me and I had a confirmation email sitting in my inbox for 20 minutes.

Originally Posted by beansietime

Originally Posted by thapointguy

submitting payment info but times out SOB

Check your email. Same thing was happening to me and I had a confirmation email sitting in my inbox for 20 minutes.

nothing in my email
frown.gif

$h(t take so damn long to load then tells me closed for maintenance in a 1000 different lingos
mad.gif

I'm done trying. Go to nike's twitter tries to check out we're sorry and error has occurred. Please refresh and try again. I was only copping using that discount code. Oh well this isn't working.

I have 'em in my cart and keep getting the Down for system maintenance screen everytime I try to access it.

lmfao

Didn't get to check out or anything but I'm in line for the Kobes and 4s right now at HOH Scottsdale? Who else is out here?

How can Nike make commercials about Speed counts and it takes them over an hour to process 1 pair of cloaks? Some people can't even make it to the checkout line. What happened to speedy checkout? Very frustrating!

Thanks for visiting Nike. We are temporarily closed for scheduled maintenance,
we’ll be back soon so please try again later.

WOW!

Back
Top Bottom