The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Hey Ninya, who's that lady creepin' in the background? She's digging your Cloaks.
LMAO... my Grandmother. She helped me get them.. I left my debit card at the house while in line at NikeStore Santa Monica.. and she went to my house, woke my girl up to look for the card.. and brought it to me. AND WHAT SUCKS IS the only reason my debit card wasnt in my wallet is because I was so tired last night from multiple failed attempts on NDC and forgot to put it back in my wallet..
Good stuff bro. I was up there too. Lucked out and got my size

Has there been an explanation as to why the invisible cloaks were made? Usually theres a story behind specific colorways.

Originally Posted by KobeShakur24

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Has there been an explanation as to why the invisible cloaks were made? Usually theres a story behind specific colorways.

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Invisibility_cloak

its better when you don't know

laugh.gif
, Oh I know about that cloak.  But I mean an official word from Kobe or Nike stating something.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Hey Ninya, who's that lady creepin' in the background? She's digging your Cloaks.
LMAO... my Grandmother. She helped me get them.. I left my debit card at the house while in line at NikeStore Santa Monica.. and she went to my house, woke my girl up to look for the card.. and brought it to me. AND WHAT SUCKS IS the only reason my debit card wasnt in my wallet is because I was so tired last night from multiple failed attempts on NDC and forgot to put it back in my wallet..
That's funny. I slept with my debit card next to my pillow constantly waking up multiple times hoping that someone canceled their order, but I ended up sleeping in and not hearing my alarm and missed out going to the raffle at Nike SM. 
laugh.gif

Waited 2 1/2 hours only to get a size 7.5 in the cloaks. Want these shoes so bad in a size 11.

I recognized a lot of people from the Concords release at Niketown Santa Monica. I had on my Bred XI's.

Needless to say I was pissed beyond belief at the debacle on NDC last night, but I got up at the crack of dawn this morning and headed down I-95 to Dade County and stood in line for about 50 minutes and got the holy grails. These shoes are amazing the color change has to be seen in person to appreciate it, straight flames. And while I was there what the hell might as well go ahead and get the Cements too
laugh.gif
. I'm hoping that the same HOH has the Galaxys for sale next week too because that was about as seamless and well organized a big release as I've ever seen.

Anyway onto the pics:

copped the cloaks and IVs today and I can say Im more excited about UNDS the Kobe's more than the IVs. These are a thing of beauty.

Waited 1 hour for HOH to open then another 2 hour to get to the register. Tired as hell since waiting on NDC til the end and then not being able to sleep since I have to wait up to get to the mall by 6am and that's a 30 minutes drive. It was well worth it though.
I hate how they took all the people that were there for the IVs first. No Cements for me. I was just there to grab the Kobes and bounce. Doesn't it make sense to take care of the lesser stock items first? It was all good though I got my size after waiting so long.
The attention to detail on these are top notch. 3M swoosh was a good thought since the shoe is all dark colors. The paint looks fantastic. I like the three quarter clear sole with the small section of the black outsole. The texture on the heel cup is nice too. IMO I think the Cloaks beat out the ASG in terms of execution.

6899844299_05f27802ae.jpg

6899945055_ed7156f5c3.jpg

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Waited 1 hour for HOH to open then another 2 hour to get to the register. Tired as hell since waiting on NDC til the end and then not being able to sleep since I have to wait up to get to the mall by 6am and that's a 30 minutes drive. It was well worth it though.
I hate how they took all the people that were there for the IVs first. No Cements for me. I was just there to grab the Kobes and bounce. Doesn't it make sense to take care of the lesser stock items first? It was all good though I got my size after waiting so long.
The attention to detail on these are top notch. 3M swoosh was a good thought since the shoe is all dark colors. The paint looks fantastic. I like the three quarter clear sole with the small section of the black outsole. The texture on the heel cup is nice too. IMO I think the Cloaks beat out the ASG in terms of execution.

Great pics! Can't wait to get mine from NBA Store!

These pics are, by far, the best ones that come close to capturing how these look in person. I was expecting a tacky version of the V Inks, but these were just crazy up-close...

Long night last night trying to cop the Cloaks. Never got thru despite my endless efforts. Coppin kix shouldn't be that hard. I just hopped on the Big Bang pre order bus to alleviate the NSBS. Cant handle that again.  Id rather pay more for the guaranteed pair.  Still lookin for Cloaks size 11 for reasonable digits. Cant leave em alone.

Originally Posted by sniper

These pics are, by far, the best ones that come close to capturing how these look in person. I was expecting a tacky version of the V Inks, but these were just crazy up-close...
QFT.  My inks just became balling sneakers because of these.

Originally Posted by luvtheazul

Just called NTNY they said they still have a good amount but aren't doing phone orders till monday. That sucks oh we'll struck out big time on these here in Cali.
Not true..I know i copped the last size 11 and a size 10 and there's only 1 size 10 left as of 6pm tonight..no 11.5 and only 2 12's..not much left..

^Haha! All my Vs have become my balling shoes except for the Miles Davis'...

But yes, these instantly jumped from a colorway I wasn't feeling to my favorite VIIs...

I camped out for the IV's today and got my 10. While I was there, I decided to get a 10.5 of the Invisible Cloaks because of the hype hereand apparently it was the last 10.5 in the store. It was a HOH, and I was only #27 in line, so I was confused. 99% of the people were there for the IV's anyway. Are these really limited?

Well ain't this about a ***. Looks like miraculously my order DID go through on NDC last night, but my the confirmation from Nike was sent to an old email address instead of the one that's on my updated Paypal. I'll have an extra pair of Cloaks size 13 that I don't need now.

Originally Posted by K1ll0rBeK1lled

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by K1ll0rBeK1lled

Spoke with a employee last night from Beverly Center HOH and he said that they have plenty and also stated that most of the hype is on the 4's.

dont believe that. The Cloaks will be had by many at BC HOH. Its Kobe land. They will sell out quickly. I'd assume many will be in line to cop both.

I picked up last year's ASG's 4-5 days after the release date from BCHOH in KobeLand.
I guess that aint happening this year. cloaks didnt stand a chance

Back
Top Bottom