The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

MJRod and I just preordered the Galaxy Kobes for $220 shipped. I'm done with NDC and 4 hours of trying, its almost as bad as a campout!

Originally Posted by lewi1913

MJRod and I just preordered the Galaxy Kobes for $220 shipped. I'm done with NDC and 4 hours of trying, its almost as bad as a campout!

thanks homie... just did the same... hopefully he can fulfill them...

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

is the logo on the tongue of the cloaks pink, or red? im thinking making some id ankle sleeves to go with it

crimson red, or infrared

Id say more pink.  Closer to the color on those agassi trainers that released.

Originally Posted by bballintom22

NDC did a lot of ppl dirty this release.
QTF 
tired.gif

Came out with a size 8 in the Cloaks; hopefully I could trade that for a 9.5

Not looking forward to next week At All

Finally saw the Sharks in person today and they are in a whole different league than all other releases so far IMO. Seriously beautiful.

Originally Posted by TooManyKicks2345

The Cloaks are CRAZY! Not sure which I like better the BHMs or the Cloaks

How is the BHM in any kind of competition with the Cloaks?!?!

Not hating on the BHM, but c'mon they are like Rainbow DO THE RIGHT THING edition

so are the Cloaks really that limited? Only NDC and Nike stores got them so I'm guessing they are but seems like a lot of people slept on these

I'm trying to cop the sharks. Anyone know if I can use the bday coupon with a $15 VIP rewards card at FTL?

Copped from Niketown Santa Monica this morning.. I guess no one was really concerned about these because everyone wanted the Jordan IVs... I love this shoe.. bout to get the Cloaks

Originally Posted by dream5hift

I'm trying to cop the sharks. Anyone know if I can use the bday coupon with a $15 VIP rewards card at FTL?

check the coupon thread it's a sticky on this forum. It was posted earlier today.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Hey Ninya, who's that lady creepin' in the background? She's digging your Cloaks.
LMAO... my Grandmother. She helped me get them.. I left my debit card at the house while in line at NikeStore Santa Monica.. and she went to my house, woke my girl up to look for the card.. and brought it to me. AND WHAT SUCKS IS the only reason my debit card wasnt in my wallet is because I was so tired last night from multiple failed attempts on NDC and forgot to put it back in my wallet..

Back
Top Bottom