The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by never wear them

What happened with some NTer's Xmas pair that had the upper outrigger/teeth pulled off? Were pics ever posted?
I wasn't able to take a picture before I returned it.
frown.gif

I have to tell you though, it's really bad. like not only the
teeth separated but the midsole as well.
indifferent.gif

like +*#. that was 2 games in, indoors and got stepped
on once.

this area separated. who's gonna be happy with that. never happened in the zk1/4/5/6

that sucks and it sucks even more since it happened on your xmas pair.

That sucks^^^ 
Played in my inlines/concord today. Tried the Zoom insoles and they were really comfortable and responsive as everyone figured.

6676710801_5f8433bceb_z.jpg

Some pics. (Someone mentioned on the old thread they wanted to see the insole after worn)

6676716953_3321565422_z.jpg
6676713173_b7531417fd_z.jpg

Here's a pic of the collar. Heel lock down is beautiful... def better than the past models. Notice how deep it goes in, compared to the other models. 

6676720987_f23a7178e2_z.jpg

I'm going to keep it simple... This is my take on it. 

I'm mainly a guard but with a killer jumpshot 
embarassed.gif
. Haven't missed a shot since '97. 

Traction - 9/10. Hope they do a full herringbone on the next model.

Comfort - 9/10. I can't say the ZK5/6s were more comfortable after playing in these. (zoom insoles, I don't even wanna know how the cushlon/lunars feel 
smokin.gif
)

Breathability - N/A I wear thick socks and usually double. 

The shoe was roomier with the Zoom insoles compared to the Lunars.

One thing I realized that these are definitely easy to clean. Since the upper is made of clear rubberish ridges, you can def wipe it off with some finger wipedown.

Like someone else said, Everyone has a diff foot. I really didn't experience any discomfort with the laces being too tight... non-sense. 

I did have to tie up to the top to get a secure lockdown. Which i never had to do with the 5s and 6s. 

I definitely suggest you try them on yourself and play in them. Make your own judgement. Everyone is different in size and length... 

oh, and you will get asked, "are those the new $180 kobes"... Lol. 

Can anybody tell me how the VIIs fit, compared to all the other kobes? I've always bought the same sizes as the IV, V, VI.

Anybody got more pictures?

NWT, would you mind posting pictures of the del sol's and concord's with the play strong inserts switched? (yellow in the concords, purple in the del sols) i'm curious to what it'd look like, or ever the volt from the cheetah's in the concord's? i think it could look pretty cool....

If you guys are wearing Elite socks with your 7s and are feeling pain... Try using the normal dri-fit sock. It still provides a lot of cushion and is slightly thinner.

Kobe System

So here are the basic rules of the Kobe system

1.) If you have the ball, shoot 
2.) If you get passed the ball, shoot 
3.) If you get a block/steal/rebound, shoot
4.) If you see a teammate wide open for an easy bucket, shoot 
5.) if you are being tripled team, shoot 
6.) And last but not least, No matter what happens or where you are on the court, SHOOT!!!!

Now you know the Kobe system
laugh.gif

that on foot pic of the "sharks" makes the shoe look even better. so happy they are $140 and not $180
thanks for the review NWT.  hoping to get a few games in my xmas pair on saturday

Originally Posted by jst628

NWT, would you mind posting pictures of the del sol's and concord's with the play strong inserts switched? (yellow in the concords, purple in the del sols) i'm curious to what it'd look like, or ever the volt from the cheetah's in the concord's? i think it could look pretty cool....

I have the delsols somewhere else, but I'll try. I been wanting to try that too.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Can anybody tell me how the VIIs fit, compared to all the other kobes? I've always bought the same sizes as the IV, V, VI.

Anybody got more pictures?

I got the same size as the 4-6. I went half a Sz up.

Originally Posted by never wear them

That sucks^^^ 
Played in my inlines/concord today. Tried the Zoom insoles and they were really comfortable and responsive as everyone figured.

Some pics. (Someone mentioned on the old thread they wanted to see the insole after worn)

Here's a pic of the collar. Heel lock down is beautiful... def better than the past models. Notice how deep it goes in, compared to the other models. 

I'm going to keep it simple... This is my take on it. 

I'm mainly a guard but with a killer jumpshot 
embarassed.gif
. Haven't missed a shot since '97. 

Traction - 9/10. Hope they do a full herringbone on the next model.

Comfort - 9/10. I can't say the ZK5/6s were more comfortable after playing in these. (zoom insoles, I don't even wanna know how the cushlon/lunars feel 
smokin.gif
)

Breathability - N/A I wear thick socks and usually double. 

The shoe was roomier with the Zoom insoles compared to the Lunars.

One thing I realized that these are definitely easy to clean. Since the upper is made of clear rubberish ridges, you can def wipe it off with some finger wipedown.

Like someone else said, Everyone has a diff foot. I really didn't experience any discomfort with the laces being too tight... non-sense. 

I did have to tie up to the top to get a secure lockdown. Which i never had to do with the 5s and 6s. 

I definitely suggest you try them on yourself and play in them. Make your own judgement. Everyone is different in size and length... 

oh, and you will get asked, "are those the new $180 kobes"... Lol. 
Good input NWT. And yes, the midsole separation sucked.
sick.gif

I also agree that these things perform well once they agree with your feet.
I will pick up a few pairs eventually on the low. retail isn't an option for
me because of what happened.

Glad others are enjoying their pairs!
pimp.gif

also NWT, can you post a pic of your Attack Fast tongue? Mine creased like a B wearing them
casually.

Back
Top Bottom