The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Nerf customs are horrible, but someone will buy them for a ridiculous amount of money.
Funny thing is that guy had a pair of the Lebron Nerf customs on ebay (you pick the size if you win) and they went for close to $600
30t6p3b.gif
He made 12 pairs of them each selling for that much

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Nerf customs are horrible, but someone will buy them for a ridiculous amount of money.
Funny thing is that guy had a pair of the Lebron Nerf customs on ebay (you pick the size if you win) and they went for close to $600
30t6p3b.gif

Artist gotta eat too. I respect his skills so I'm not really tripping because of that. But he didn't use a good base to work with. Violet outsole still showing killed it.

that's good for you but don't sell it here where you're gonna get this thread locked. Good job by OP might I add.

30t6p3b.gif

Artist gotta eat too. I respect his skills so I'm not really tripping because of that. But he didn't use a good base to work with. Violet outsole still showing killed it.
Oh definitely not hating on him at all, dudes got MAD skills and it shows, just can't believe people dropped that on them

I wasn't trying to get it locked... just showing my kicks like everyone else... its coo man i'll just post them without my name

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

Seeing all of the complaints here about the bubble things in the insole makes me think that Im one of the few lucky ones who receive a "no bubble" insole.

Seriously...

But then again, negative comments usually outweigh positive feedback...

I been wearing mine casually non stop, and they feel comfortable. No complaints.
Same here, I've been wearing them with the other insoles and have no complaints at all (other than the bubble problem).  Very comfortable 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Got a question for a problem I'm having. On the pair of insoles that has the normal tongue (Play fast, I believe), I have a huge bubble on the insole. It's to the point where it raises my foot up in the shoe and I can barely wear them. Should I try to pop it with a needle or what? I don't wanna send them back because I know I won't get them replaced. Any ideas? The bubble is right above where the arch of the foot is.
Wow, that's really pathetic from a QC point of view and especially for such an expensive sneaker.

Is this something you can detect without trying the Play Fast insole on inside the shoe? Like for instance by just taking the Play Fast inserts out of their holder will I be able to feel this air pocket by hand?

I am definitely looking out for this on my Cheetahs when I cop.

Yeah I can definitely feel it by hand. It kinda passes the eye though but once I tried them on there was no doubt.  It is only on the left one for me, I dno how other peoples were, but luckily it was only one.

Still don't have any regrets though, one little flaw doesn't bother me since its fixable.  Better than a bunch of glue stains like JB shoes 
laugh.gif

Heres a pic I tried to snap, as you can see it is elevated when it is supposed to be flat

For those with bumps in their inserts just peel off the insole as its only stuck on with glue and flatten out the air bubbles. Easy fix

i def find vii's uncomfortable. maybe they need to be broken in. but i think they suck in comparison to the vi's.

lol it was that sig about the kobes before i posted the pics and i have them posted in the lounge and folks want to see my REFS

Originally Posted by dontae

I wasn't trying to get it locked... just showing my kicks like everyone else... its coo man i'll just post them without my name

laugh.gif

you weren't showing anything other than a box (meaning.. trying to sell/boost) but i say sell cause you said you didn't like how they fit. people aren't stupid 
indifferent.gif

it will all be ok guys I promise... oh and people are stupid! plenty out there! lol

^ i had the same problem. I peeled (lifted) the top layer of the sole and pushed the air bubble out then i closed it back. No more uncomfortable feeling. But I wish i went .5 size up its pretty damn snug..

Back
Top Bottom