The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Can someone post pics of galaxys with the other insole?  Which one of the released versions would go best with this shoe - just curious- Thanks in advance.  NWT or MJROD feel free to chime in.
happy.gif

So i picked up my 7s yesterday, wore them a little around the house and balled in them today...Not very impressed 
tired.gif

Got rid of the bubble issue before hand, but maybe I still need to break them in? However, the inner area of my foot has something poking at it and hindered my ability to keep playing.

Floor sucks at my local gym, so traction still seems the same with the 6s.

I'll also post this in the review section.

Originally Posted by al3x89

cool.

that's odd though, nike has never done this before.
i knew they were definitely PE's, that pic proved it. i wouldn't be surprised if it's just an "all star weekend" kobe 7 PE for any of the players participating, who get with their own initials on the inside logo... hmmm

Although Kobe VII "lost" in the best seller part by far, but they are still my first choice of 3. 

SMH the rainy day, almost the last one to enter NTNY, almost the last pair still there, but it was MY SIZE!
eek.gif

First pair of VII's, quick PICs: 

img7404o.jpg

img7412z.jpg

img7413pk.jpg

b4226346658d29194cf5a32361b80c78540ffd1b_r.jpg

c31169618192475322458f03347ef4efb507d0bd_r.jpg

I had to un-deadstock the del-sol fit today for the office on causal Friday and I un-deadstocked the purple set last Friday for the office on last casual Friday.  Phone pics, so you may have to look a little harder to see the beautiful details.  Will post more from the 7's collection later. Peace.  FYI, galaxy are nice but CLOAKS way bettter then the rest, easily the best colorway.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by jst628

not an iD... dope Landry Fields PE 
2byvjm.jpg

nike doesn't give PEs of signature shoes to players other than who that signature shoe belongs to.
so def not fields' PEs.. 

if i were to take a guess, i would say syracuse PEs

Yes they do.
nike-zoom-kobe-vii-landry-fields-rising-stars-pe-5.jpg

Air-Jordan-XIII-13-Retro-Ray-Allen-PE-Releasing-at-HOH.jpg

Nike-Zoom-Kobe-V-Throw-It-Down-1.jpg

I really hate that I missed out on these. All I needed was one 10.5 smhOh well, I picked up an extra pair of cement 4s in a 9.5 when they came out, so maybe I can find someone to trade me

^those were the exact pair I was thinking of as far as another player with a Kobe PE other than Kobe.
Throw it down Shannon Brown!Edit: As much as I like seeing PEs, I actually hope they're a sign of more options being added to nikeid.

Man All these releases. Need to catch up. Eastbay n NDC were a joke last night.. I will surrender to these resellers -___-

i just received the cloaks this afternoon my first pair of kobe VII's.. and dang!! the forefoot is so tight. these fit more like V's. i got true to size 10.5 i wish i got size 11. anyone have luck of them stretching out after some wear? Let me know.

Originally Posted by The Kobe Show

i just received the cloaks this afternoon my first pair of kobe VII's.. and dang!! the forefoot is so tight. these fit more like V's. i got true to size 10.5 i wish i got size 11. anyone have luck of them stretching out after some wear? Let me know.

I have the same problem.  I should have gone half a size up on the cheetahs.  No luck on stretching it so far since most of the material is a plastic.  Going to try to use a hot hair dry or a heat gun to stretch it.

sacramento HOH was crazy. never seen so much people getting shoes without a jordan release. tukrazy for me. was trying to get some kobes and kds. no luck. thought it was gonna be a walk in purchased. guess not. same amount of people as the cements 4s ... half the people didnt know what were going down. sadly.

Maybe those LF PE are the Knicks colorway NWT was talking about
nerd.gif

I wonder if they'll be a GITD option on NikeiD. I would go that route rather than find an ASG in my size.

Did anyone save that pic of all the colors supposed to release? I want to see what nwt was talking about.

Back
Top Bottom