The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Did anyone save that pic of all the colors supposed to release? I want to see what nwt was talking about.

nerd.gif

Man I know most people are in love with the Lebrons and Durants but.........

This All Star shoe is MY FAV!!!

After seeing these pics I think its safe to say I definitely slept on the All Stars..got the Durants and Lebrons and I think I may like these better than the LBJs. Oh well, still need to get sharks and cloaks.

Not as salty now as I was last night. Oh well, on to the next release. Can't let it get you down. Congrats to those who got theirs.

Man I really wanted these too. Looks like only option is for resellers or to trade some leftovers.

I did see these last night in person, they are easily my favorite of the bunch. That blue/green subtle hits on the upper makes these so sweet. That little detail made the shoe for me.

Originally Posted by manslayer

Man I really wanted these too. Looks like only option is for resellers or to trade some leftovers.

I did see these last night in person, they are easily my favorite of the bunch. That blue/green subtle hits on the upper makes these so sweet. That little detail made the shoe for me.
I'm going to have to go through the reseller route for all three ASG shoes I wanted. I doubt any restocks will happen, knowing Nike nowadays. I'll wait it out a bit and let the resellers compete for my dollar, hopefully they drop a bit later on.

NYC heads looking for these try Footaction on 34th. Got a size 10 @ like 7:30ish. Pretty sure they had all sizes at that time, try calling in the morn.

Tried them on feet and I'm not all that impressed honestly. They definitely look better with jeans. GITD is nice but not gonna keep them just for that. I have the Cloaks so I'm not missing out. Might get the Dukes instead.

WAs mad I didn't score on any of the All Star releases last night, so I wore my cloaks today to work and felt a lot better!

Originally Posted by rocketfanjake

WAs mad I didn't score on any of the All Star releases last night, so I wore my cloaks today to work and felt a lot better!

that had to help! those cloaks are something else.  if they didn't release within a week of the ASG, people would have made a much bigger deal about them

so i just copped the big bangs. for more than retail thanks to ndc, but not having them was eating away at me. once less shoe i have to think about. prices for the lebrons are still too wild. so i'll probably just chill on those for a while. might just cop the swingmans and forget about the asg;s all together. nahhh who am i kidding lol

It's been an expensive month, so I'm glad it's finally over. I just wish I could have gotten the KD's, too.
frown.gif

^ nice p/u's , really regret passing on the Kobe's , Even though i held it in my hand for more than 1min
frown.gif

Never had a pair of kobe's. Really regretting passing on the ASG and the cloaks tho. Thinking about getting the Duke or the wolf's next weekend. These should be an easy pickup since they are a gr right?

nba.com has a Interview with L.Fields, and the guy on the Camera went straight to the PE Kobes he had.. "Those my size?........I wear whatever size those are" NBA all star socks went pretty sweet with them too.

yo i was pretty mad this morning the DTLR in DC said they didn't get the kobes because they got shipped to the wrong store 
mad.gif
but the manager said they might have them later on that day so i left. Around 4pm my boy hits me up telling me that they just got them I drove there as fast as i could and copped 2 pairs
pimp.gif
man I love these more than my grinches

2rmxe2b.jpg

was tempted on trying to get these, passed got brons instead. the pics look nice but other than wearing on court i don't think i could see myself in them.

Back
Top Bottom