The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

How long do you guys think before prices drop on the asg. I had to choose only one and stick to it and went with durants. Will it be till next year when the new model comes out I hope not
frown.gif

Still waiting on that influx of Cloaks to hit eBay. I can't find a a pair of Sz 11s for ~230
30t6p3b.gif

Before I go hunting for the All Star VII's, does anyone know if they are still available in stores in SoCal? I remember last year they could be found for weeks after but the ASG was here in L.A. and also last year there wasn't as much sneaker hype like these last couple months it seems.

I tried on my ASG's last night and they're definitely more comfortable than the Cheetahs initially. Can't wait to UNDS them to the A$AP show here tomorrow night.
pimp.gif

I was on hold for 1.5 hours with the NBA store last night hoping ot get a order in, went to bed and they released 2 minutes after I said forget it! SUCKS!

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Sags has always had gawdy swag haha.

I hate Craig Sager and his awful clothing.  Loved it when KG +!+@ on him.  BTW, awesome avy, was just watching hook last night.  Great movie.

been a loooooooooong week but at the end of it all was happy

my sister copped hers but i missed out cuz i got these

^ There is only 1 god.... Michael Jordan.

Kobe is our Jesus... With miracles/games that he couldve only done.

Does that make him god?

Lol.

Camping out for 3 days just to come up empty on foams was very disheartening. Fortunately I got the pairs I was looking for and only missed out on my size in the Lebrons. Glad to hear you guys got your pairs. How would everyone rank the ASGs compared to the Cloaks. I really don't know which I feel better about. I need to actually unDS my pairs before I decide, I think.

Originally Posted by Rocket

Camping out for 3 days just to come up empty on foams was very disheartening. Fortunately I got the pairs I was looking for and only missed out on my size in the Lebrons. Glad to hear you guys got your pairs. How would everyone rank the ASGs compared to the Cloaks. I really don't know which I feel better about. I need to actually unDS my pairs before I decide, I think.
i rate both higher than the other VII's that have released. i fell in love with the cheetahs but the cloaks and all stars are something else. 10/10s. but to answer your question, i rate the cloaks .001 higher than the ASGs.

Congrats to all those that copped any part of the ASG pack
My Cloaks arrived from NDC yesterday and I've been meaning to photograph my Cheetahs. Photo session this morning with insole and lace swaps...
Let me know what ya think..

Photoshop Edits

None of those insole changes really work. Leopards would have been sick if the spots were dark like your photoshop. Can someone ps what the galaxies would have looked like with the silver extended to the midsole?

Originally Posted by never wear them

^ There is only 1 god.... Michael Jordan.

Kobe is our Jesus... With miracles/games that he couldve only done.

Does that make him god?

Lol.
Jordan = God. Kobe = Gawd.
Jordan > Kobe, of course.

Thanks for the critiques...

1) Cheetah w/ Original Play Fast Insole with Volt Lace Swap (this is how I wear them all the time)
2) Cheetah w/ Cloak Play Fast Insole with Original Cheetah Red Laces
3) Cloak All Original
4) Cloak w/ Cheetah Play Strong Insole with Volt Lace Swap

You all not feeling number 4? I know there's a contrast but I love how the volt pops
I was just messing around with 2, I never really liked the red laces on the Cheetahs

So, working a deal to swap some Cement IVs for some Cloaks, now just have to swap the Cloaks for the right size in Cloaks and I will be GTG. Niketalk is making it happen. Shout out to the Ohio folks.

Back
Top Bottom