The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by FliPfromMD

Hit a last second buzzer beater for the W tonight with NBA store. Just when I thought I was defeated by NDC, Eastbay, & kb24, 4 pairs coming my way.
smokin.gif

4 pairs of the kobes? what sizes?

hmm... kind of disappointed i wasn't able to get asg or even get an attempt at them as they're the only pair i actually like from all thats released or set to release.... oh well i dont need them i guess, this model just isn't doing it for me =/

I'm disappointed as well that I couldn't get a pair because I had to work. I wouldn't wear the asg much anyways. Gonna try to get the sharks and wolfs to complete the predator pack.

73ebb2ba5f0511e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

Oh what a crazy morning got 5th in line after the mad dash. 1 more pair of Kobes and Kds coming through from Eastbay. Definitely feels good 
pimp.gif

You guys knew it was coming...
71d16661cc3c19b6de5892b7e27095a23cd6980b_r.jpg

I'm thinking of shooting a "grease flick" in these jawns ,but until that moment actually happens ...

...LETS #KANYEDANCE

QUDGm.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Glad I missed out again. I had already accepted defeat, another swing and miss would have started the salty cycle all over again...lol

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

yo i was pretty mad this morning the DTLR in DC said they didn't get the kobes because they got shipped to the wrong store 
mad.gif
but the manager said they might have them later on that day so i left. Around 4pm my boy hits me up telling me that they just got them I drove there as fast as i could and copped 2 pairs
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]man I love these more than my grinches[/color]

Heck no, not even close to that level
sick.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Did anyone save that pic of all the colors supposed to release? I want to see what nwt was talking about.

nerd.gif

Was looking through google images and had to type "Kobe VII" 20 different ways lol.

But I think these are iD'able. Lol. I think they're iDs. My bad. Might have to do my NYK colorway now.

Lol, thanks.  I tried searching too.  I tried all diff words and went through @%++ load of pages.  Def looking foward to your nyk id.  Your V's are some of the best looking nyk colored sneakers ive seen.

Originally Posted by reener

nerd.gif

Was looking through google images and had to type "Kobe VII" 20 different ways lol.

But I think these are iD'able. Lol. I think they're iDs. My bad. Might have to do my NYK colorway now.

Lol, thanks.  I tried searching too.  I tried all diff words and went through @%++ load of pages.  Def looking foward to your nyk id.  Your V's are some of the best looking nyk colored sneakers ive seen.

'preciate that dude. I just hate how the royal blue upper base looked when i saw it. The scale pattern ridges are clear and its the background base thats blue. It gives it a dull color. 

Just like the BHMs.

I'll try to cool something up.

I got the confirmation email on the Asgs the other night from ndc. When should I expect a shipping confirmation? Did anyone get one yet?

Originally Posted by manslayer

NWT, where have you been? We need some photo shoots of the cloaks and galaxys when you get them!

I posted some pics pages back. No need for my pics anymore, y'all got plenty of good photographers in here (MJRod, waverder and others)

but here's a pic of the Cloaks and galaxys are being picked up today. 

1 of my few latest pick ups. by Never Wear Them, on Flickr

and wore them to the gym already

Gettin' it in... by Never Wear Them, on Flickr

Untitled by Never Wear Them, on Flickr

other pics here http://www.flickr.com/pho...920918003/in/photostream .

Don't wanna flood the thread with pics.

dope pics NWT
passed on the all stars. didnt like them enough and i already got the durants and lebrons and the cloaks last week

Originally Posted by Chato

Any one see the Paul George Kobes he had on

Nothing new. He stayed in the 6 last year. I mean, it's only fitting since he's the next kobe 
wink.gif
. Yuan, where you at bro
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

'preciate that dude. I just hate how the royal blue upper base looked when i saw it. The scale pattern ridges are clear and its the background base thats blue. It gives it a dull color. 

Just like the BHMs.

I'll try to cool something up.

I hope they change the option soon.  Fields p.e had options that arent available that made it better than you can now.

Helllla regret passing on the cloaks after seein those pics of dude wearing em in the gym on the previous page...:smh

Back
Top Bottom