The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Sharks are disappointing in person to me. They look dry.
laugh.gif

They look great in mjrod's pictures, though.

^yes sir. mjrod should take photos for Nike. Real disappointed with them in person. The beach pictures he did had me go check a pair out, only to walk away disappointed.

i like the ASG > cloaks........

but then again i dont have the cloaks so maybe thats why lol
frown.gif

Cloaks are definitely the best 7. Can't wait for the Black and Volt pair tho... but still... The cloaks are just something else... 
Some pics of the All Stars / Galaxy 7.

6784149484_75af780004_z.jpg

Nike Kobe 7 Galaxy by Never Wear Them, on Flickr

Nike Kobe 7 Galaxy All Star Game Shoe by Never Wear Them, on Flickr

IMG_6093 by Never Wear Them, on Flickr

The GITD soles aren't your typical Yeezy sole... these are more of a light minty blue sole with GITD chemicals that Nike added in to get the effect but it doesn't charge up enough...

tried getting a clear pic but failed...

an attempt

6930264423_31ed7fa7a7.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

Cloaks are definitely the best 7. Can't wait for the Black and Volt pair tho... but still... The cloaks are just something else... 

The GITD soles aren't your typical Yeezy sole... these are more of a light minty blue sole with GITD chemicals that Nike added in to get the effect but it doesn't charge up enough...

an attempt

The inserts look good with the Galaxy's NWT. Nice Shots Also. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jordanhead713

Anyone know where i can find a pair of cloaks in a sz 13 for a reasonible price?

Not trying to be mini-mod but your going to get this thread locked. take it to the buy and sell thread bro.

@NWT bro im about to scoop that sleeve up! thats sooo sick

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by never wear them

an attempt

The inserts look good with the Galaxy's NWT. Nice Shots Also. 
pimp.gif

dag i like my all stars and all, but these pics of the cloaks make me feel like i made the wrong choice lol.

and i definitely loafed on the cheetahs, those are gorgeous in person. i'm probably gonna geek when i see the cloaks in person

NWT, my dude those inserts make the shoe that much better. Nice work. I want these now. I'll catch them down the line.

i thought of doing that except with an orange sleeve w/ black shozoku. that way i could use on both wolf greys AND asgs.

NWT is your cushion Strong or Fast? I'll bet they're Strongs.

Thanks again guys.

DHD28, I F'd up and didn't notice what i ordered, so i got the zoom... It's alright tho. No complaints.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

NWT, my dude those inserts make the shoe that much better. Nice work. I want these now. I'll catch them down the line.

THIS!!!!

now im mad i passed on the all star kobes. that insert makes them look soooo much better.

then again, its because i like the supreme insoles too
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom