The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Missed Out On The Cloaks

Got The All Stars

Passing On The Dukes

Undecided On The Wolfs

But I Gotta Have These. 

Originally Posted by wrxtreme

Two pairs of 10.5 for the ASG are available at Nike Santa Monica for phone orders!

(310) 393-7384

I saw that on my Twitter feed, but they sold out already haha.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Originally Posted by wrxtreme

Two pairs of 10.5 for the ASG are available at Nike Santa Monica for phone orders!

(310) 393-7384

I saw that on my Twitter feed, but they sold out already haha.
Damn, that was quick..

Don't get me wrong I want the Kobe ASG but only after I pick up the other two. I like the Wolf more than the ASG.

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by nimhet

when are those Dart Frogs coming out?

Last date I heard was 4/6/12
Please be real  ??? lol 
grin.gif

funny-gifs-robocop-rescuing-sting.gif

#ROBO-COPPED !!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Philosophre

i have fallen prey to staring at my cloaks while wearing them. and i know i am not alone

me too haha.  first time ive worn a sneaker multiple times in a while.  3 times so far love em to death but now they gotta take a nap for a min lol

These came in today and since it's raining outside in So cal, settled for some indoor shots.  I really like these Galaxy Kobe's.. enjoy!

more pix to come..

Still salty I missed everything on the ASG releases but I'm excited to grab these Wolfs on thursday. Grey/black/white with a little pop always makes for a dope colorway

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

Still salty I missed everything on the ASG releases but I'm excited to grab these Wolfs on thursday. Grey/black/white with a little pop always makes for a dope colorway

yeah i was butthurt, went on tilt, then ordered sharks haha.  does anyone expect wolfs to sellout?  or hang around like sharks?

Originally Posted by tonjappr

yeah i was butthurt, went on tilt, then ordered sharks haha.  does anyone expect wolfs to sellout?  or hang around like sharks?
From Nike Store Twitter:

#ReleaseUpdate The dates posted previously for the Kobe System VII were incorrect. Correct dates: "Treasure Blue" on 3/3, "Wolf" on 3/16" 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AtlDunkman

Originally Posted by tonjappr

From Nike Store Twitter:

#ReleaseUpdate The dates posted previously for the Kobe System VII were incorrect. Correct dates: "Treasure Blue" on 3/3, "Wolf" on 3/16" 
frown.gif
That does not make me happy.  I was looking forward to getting the Wolf this weekend.

Originally Posted by Joulze

I'm looking forward to seeing some new pics of the Dart frogs from all angles, because more then likely there going to be my first pair of Kobe VII
Same here. I missed out on the Cheetahs (only other Kobe I have wanted so far). 

Back
Top Bottom