The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Was hoping for a restock on the galaxies...losing hope.
If this means anything, Eastbay will be restocking the Galaxy Flight Ones and Orlando Flight Ones on 3/26. I hope more shoes from the Galaxy pack get restocked. Don't lose hope yet...

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

If this means anything, Eastbay will be restocking the Galaxy Flight Ones and Orlando Flight Ones on 3/26. I hope more shoes from the Galaxy pack get restocked. Don't lose hope yet...

Good looking out. I'll definitely be looking to cop those Galaxy Flight One's.

o rly? 
smokin.gif

I'm lagging on this shoe. I need a pair ASAP! Just can't bring myself to pay over retail. Tried to get the cloaks but the site wouldn't work. Had to pass on All Stars (pair I wanted the most). Come on YOTD!

about to close in on cloaks for 200-230, still negotiating. good deal? cant wait for the YOTD either, those are
pimp.gif

shout out to my homeboy Johnny Appleseed on here for hooking it up!
Easily my favorite looking kobes

Originally Posted by BOLT55

I ordered mine from NDC and a UPS tracking label has been created, but has not shipped....order status still says in progress too.

not trying to scare you but thats what my KD IV order said too before nike cancelled it.

Praying on restock of the galaxies, but so far every rep i've talked to says they were a one time thing. Guess we'll see

Originally Posted by verse001

shout out to my homeboy Johnny Appleseed on here for hooking it up!
Easily my favorite looking kobes
Nice photo!
pimp.gif

Very rarely do I catch that shade of blue from my perception. It's always teal green, but I know to others, it's usually violet...

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Good looking out. I'll definitely be looking to cop those Galaxy Flight One's.
the mints too?? this is great news if so

Those two restocking give me hope, thanks bro for the news. Hope restored.

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by do work son

about to close in on cloaks for 200-230, still negotiating. good deal? 

help?

$40-$50 over retail + tax isn't so bad. The Cloaks really were a limited release and there aren't many pairs to be seen on eBay.

Originally Posted by nicosandila

$70 for a slightly used pair of Sharks, should I jump? I'm thinking yes....thoughts?
If you pass on those and they're a size 12, send that seller my way ASAP!!

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

Originally Posted by BOLT55

I ordered mine from NDC and a UPS tracking label has been created, but has not shipped....order status still says in progress too.

not trying to scare you but thats what my KD IV order said too before nike cancelled it.
nah, tracking number has been provided and tracking status is now available. shoes to be delivered tomorrow.

my ndc order shipped today! ^_^ just tracked it and i should get it on friday! congrats to everyone who copped and good luck to the people who are still looking for them

Back
Top Bottom