The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Anybody have the FTL/Champs SKU for the cloaks? Gonna try and stock locate a pair this weekend when I come home

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Anybody have the FTL/Champs SKU for the cloaks? Gonna try and stock locate a pair this weekend when I come home

I would say don't bother trying.  They're gone unless you hit ebay.

My only gripe about the Cloaks is the icy sole and how it will yellow. I also don't want to take a chance with splashing chemicals (ie. Sea Glow) on my kicks.

Originally Posted by In3gra

I'm thinking of buying the cloaks for $245...is that a good price?

You prob could find them for 225 so 245 isnt terrible.  There only gonna raise in price.

it's up to Kobe tonight to wear a mask or not, next CW that needs to be made are the "Mask's"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Size matters.
thats what she said 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea I purposely set that one up.  But it's usually true.  The larger the size the more the cost.  Although with the Cloaks, you're going to spend over $200 no matter what.

laugh.gif
It was just too easy I couldnt even do it.  Yea the size does matter, but like you said, these are over 200 to start.

Flip my cement 4 to get the cloak. Not bad....I basically get them for retail....

Originally Posted by maluah

Flip my cement 4 to get the cloak. Not bad....I basically get them for retail....

wouldve done the same, i cant wait till weather pic up so i can un-DS
waitng for a BBQUE to throw em on

I'm glad I picked up the Cloaks for $200 shipped when the resale hype was still pretty low, and people were preoccupied with the Cement IVs. After YOTDs/ROTDs, I'll be good on the VIIs I think.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I'm glad I picked up the Cloaks for $200 shipped when the resale hype was still pretty low, and people were preoccupied with the Cement IVs. After YOTDs/ROTDs, I'll be good on the VIIs I think.

The key to scoring my pair online during my vaycay. Thanks, JB!

i'm gonna say this now... NWT better put that black/orange sleeve in these with black laces 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-wolf-grey-total-orange-black-16.jpg

Back
Top Bottom