The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by casper90403

better than Big Stage Away V? Whut whut whut??
Seriously...lol. Let's chill on that nonsense. 
laugh.gif

Other than seeing exactly what the Elite's end up having to offer, I think the only other 7's I want are the Cloaks and Volts.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Other than seeing exactly what the Elite's end up having to offer, I think the only other 7's I want are the Cloaks and Volts.

Totally forgot the Volts! Hope they in swoosh.

do you guys know if the GITD sole will turn yellow??

i think this was asked before but dont remember someone answering

Just got my pair of Galaxies earlier today. I've been staring at them all day. This is my first pair of Kobes, and these shoes have on of the nicest silhouettes I've ever seen.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

jst628 nice pic!!!

elites are copped no questions asked for me...right away when i saw them today i knew im buying them
pimp.gif
hope they are GR

btw so are the PDF GITD??? the mint cw

Me too. Hopefully they'll be on swoosh. I'm def feeling the elites. Nice pix of elite socks up there.

The Mint PDF are 
smokin.gif
, while the Lakers PDF are straight basura.

Can't wait to see these:
06/09/12 Nike Kobe VII Poison Dark Frog Pack
488371-403 ?????????? (Black/Red/Blue)
$140.00

Elites are ok I guess.. On the fence about em so far, but in anycase I'm still not losing hope on a chaos cw!!

They aren't better than the Big Stage Kobe V's, but they're MILES better than the BHM Kobe VI's.

Once it hits April, the hype will begin. Until then, dudes are going to act like they're okay and they're not that great, but we've seen how quick that changes.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Why are the elites $60 more???????? Do they even have a play strong?

probably not.
i think the whole purpose of the elites is full length zoom. back in the day (zk4 days), people wanted nike to put full length zoom in there.. so now they did and are charging more money (unsurprisingly) 

Doesn't having full length zoom go against why Kobe/Avar had the met head zoom in previous releases? SMH

kobe 7 galaxys are freaking amazing, i got 1 pair so far but i will be doubling up when they drop on nikestore europe (euro connect). the cloaks are still the best but the galaxy is a close second imo. those elites look nice but nothing like the cloaks are galaxys.

Back
Top Bottom