The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Nike should make a Dr. Doom CW for this sig. Green upper, gold swoosh, and a clear heel cup.

kobe-mask-DOOM-2.jpg

New member here sorry if this is in the wrong thread...but my bro is going to Germany next week and I have him hunting for some shoes...Kobes, Jordans, Foams, etc. What are his chances of finding any of these releases in Germany Footlocker/House of Hoops? I thought a I saw a post on here with some pictures in Europe in a store with a bunch of limited releases sitting on shelves...for the life of me I can't find it anymore....

Thanks Niketalk... also be kind to a newbie
smile.gif

Originally Posted by aznlurker

New member here sorry if this is in the wrong thread...but my bro is going to Germany next week and I have him hunting for some shoes...Kobes, Jordans, Foams, etc. What are his chances of finding any of these releases in Germany Footlocker/House of Hoops? I thought a I saw a post on here with some pictures in Europe in a store with a bunch of limited releases sitting on shelves...for the life of me I can't find it anymore....

smile.gif
that was posted in the february pick up thread... i'm sure if there's a House of Hoops they will have A LOT of limited releases sitting there.

Is this a good trade to you guys, my DS Kobe Cloaks for DS Cool Grey 11s

I have 2 pairs of Cloaks anyways so I'm thinking of pulling the trigger? It's a local meetup so it can happen asap

Hi I know this is in the wrong place but I can't find the zoom kobe I thread PYS has the zoom kobe I all stars for $109.00 in mens they have sz left 8,10.5,14 big kids sz 6 $74.99 I don't know if this is cheap or not but I don't think they are around in the outlets anymore. free shipping. I order mines sat and got the shipping comf not to long ago. When you go to the website they will say sold out but just click on the shoe and there are size there. Hope this helps anyone looking for them. Once again sorry this is in the wrong place.

Originally Posted by jst628

smile.gif
that was posted in the february pick up thread... i'm sure if there's a House of Hoops they will have A LOT of limited releases sitting there.

Thanks JST...btw I'm from 414 too...UWM alum...2000 grad..
smile.gif

A "Mask" themed colorway would be ill! It would commemorate his indifference while having the mask on (same ol' 30pts/game Kobe) as well as Wade's controversial foul in the All-star game.

my Cloaks came in today from KB24 and wooooow
pimp.gif
insane in person

Got the cloaks, galaxies, and cheetahs so im good for a while altho im kinda eying the sharks too if i can get em on discount

aznlurker wrote:

smile.gif

nice! i'm currently a freshman @ UWM. let me know if your buddy going to europe can pick me anything up 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by nwtiger

Am I the only one who cant wait till the sharks release? The the asg's don't even matter to me or the cloaks. Lol i guess that's just me though.

I'm with ya. Just waiting on that confirmed release type.

The Sharks drop on Valentines Day but I gotta pass on that ----  dont be fooled, why copp the sharks when you can be invisible ??? !!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

harry-potter-invisibility-cloak1.jpg

The H-Beast and their younglings will be overly distracted by "The Decoy" aka the Retro Jordan IV that drops the same day as this - Trust me !!!!!!!!!!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by bballkid11

That Video almost made me Tear!!! lol

SO many decisions!! So little time....
i can afford one pair: cement IV's, galaxy's, BHM's or cloaks? tough decision... 
ohwell.gif
What did you end up getting?

Only kobe vii I have so far are Cloaks and the Del Sol..

I was hoping for a bred colorway like last year but nothing lol. I don't want to ID one. sheesh.. i still think last years del sol was aesthetically one of the best GR, this years was aite, but the "del sol" yellow on this years look way brighter than last.

court-1-15-12-13.jpg

koc-2-14-2011-17.jpg

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Only kobe vii I have so far are Cloaks and the Del Sol..

I was hoping for a bred colorway like last year but nothing lol. I don't want to ID one. sheesh.. i still think last years del sol was aesthetically one of the best GR, this years was aite, but the "del sol" yellow on this years look way brighter than last.

court-1-15-12-13.jpg

koc-2-14-2011-17.jpg
The del sol is actually tour yellow.  Not sure why they are calling it del sol.  When nike originally posted the release date on ndc it said tour yellow then they changed it.  It could be because del sol has become a household name, similar to why they called the electric green on the dunkmans volt this year.
On another note, does anyone know why the Dukes are $140 on Eastbay and $180 on ndc?

They didn't use del sol this year. They used tour yellow. I prefer the tour yellow. It reminds me of the zk1.

smile.gif
That was me who posted those photos, and chances are if there's a HOH in Germany, you'll be good. 
STAY AWAY, GERMAN HYPEBEASTS! 
laugh.gif

aznlurker wrote:

smile.gif
nice! i'm currently a freshman @ UWM. let me know if your buddy going to europe can pick me anything up 
grin.gif

hahah the exchange rate is $.75 to $1.00 so its not the greatest...My bro is going so I did some homework for him...Found him Niketown and a bunch of footlockers/house of hoops in the Berlin Metro area...He's going for a business trip so I just hope he has some time to hit the stores not alone find something on the shelves to bring back...

aznlurker wrote:

smile.gif
grin.gif

hahah the exchange rate is $.75 to $1.00 so its not the greatest...My bro is going so I did some homework for him...Found him Niketown and a bunch of footlockers/house of hoops in the Berlin Metro area...He's going for a business trip so I just hope he has some time to hit the stores not alone find something on the shelves to bring back...

I may need to get in on that as well...Brew City
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

smile.gif
That was me who posted those photos, and chances are if there's a HOH in Germany, you'll be good. 
STAY AWAY, GERMAN HYPEBEASTS! 
laugh.gif

smile.gif
smile.gif
German Hypebeast...I'm just trying to find an ASG (Kobe, Bron or KD) that is sitting on the shelf like your pictures that I completely failed to get. I'm 0-100000000 on NDC.
What are the chances of finding the Galaxy Foams? thoughts??

Originally Posted by gameupz

Is this a good trade to you guys, my DS Kobe Cloaks for DS Cool Grey 11s

I have 2 pairs of Cloaks anyways so I'm thinking of pulling the trigger? It's a local meetup so it can happen asap

DO IT!

I just received some "Concord" colored laces today and I am pleased with how they look in these.

cloaks and asg are soooo nice...
mannnn Ive totally missed out on some of the releases because of a new car purchase all good though, gonna get back on track with the VII's ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom