The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I really need the Invisible Cloaks. The only VII I have any interest in. If anyone can point me in the right direction to a website/store that has an 11.5 for close to retail, that'd be great
smile.gif

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

Originally Posted by SoleCal

I just received some "Concord" colored laces today and I am pleased with how they look in these.
Concord laces look good...info?

-Pete
They are from the Nike Zoom Kobe VI "Concord Gradient".

Originally Posted by af1 1982

I really need the Invisible Cloaks. The only VII I have any interest in. If anyone can point me in the right direction to a website/store that has an 11.5 for close to retail, that'd be great
smile.gif
Not saying it's totally impossible, but at this point, I highly doubt you'll luck into that with the type of release the Cloaks were. They're def the most limited VII released so far, and I think only Niketowns, HOHs, and NDC got them for the most part.

My sharks feel 100X better than my Cloaks. I have slippage and an air bubble in my cloaks, I have no flaws in my sharks (haven't worn the ASGs yet.

Sharks are so underrated I agree with their my favorite Colorway also.
I don't regret buying them during release at all Money well spent especially with them feeling better than the others.

Sharks fit the most snug out of all the Kobe 7s IMO because the ankle collar so was thick, it had more padding then all the other 7s from what I've seen. It kind of made them uncomfortable for me, the extra padding does nothing, also causes a little bit of heel slippage

Originally Posted by gameupz

Sharks fit the most snug out of all the Kobe 7s IMO because the ankle collar so was thick, it had more padding then all the other 7s from what I've seen. It kind of made them uncomfortable for me, the extra padding does nothing, also causes a little bit of heel slippage

?????

I never get why they switch between Del-Sol & Tour Yellow on the Kobe line when it comes to the shoes and clothing.

Example, the Del-Sol on the IV's, V's and VI's......The matching clothing they sell like the shorts turn out to be a tour-yellow color and aren't anywhere near the same shade as the actual shoes.

This year the color is Tour-Yellow on the VII's, yet the shorts they released are more of a Del-sol yellow and it's very obvious that it's not the same color as the shoes.

I prefer the Del-Sol color, but they executed the colors better on this years VII than the VI imo. I never liked the white sol on the Del-Sol VI's, never understood why they used a white sole.

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by aznlurker

New member here sorry if this is in the wrong thread...but my bro is going to Germany next week and I have him hunting for some shoes...Kobes, Jordans, Foams, etc. What are his chances of finding any of these releases in Germany Footlocker/House of Hoops? I thought a I saw a post on here with some pictures in Europe in a store with a bunch of limited releases sitting on shelves...for the life of me I can't find it anymore....

Thanks Niketalk... also be kind to a newbie
smile.gif
that was posted in the february pick up thread... i'm sure if there's a House of Hoops they will have A LOT of limited releases sitting there.
That was me who posted those photos, and chances are if there's a HOH in Germany, you'll be good. 
STAY AWAY, GERMAN HYPEBEASTS! 
laugh.gif
German hypebeasts r the worst! Especially in Munich. "Danke" Shame on them! 
laugh.gif

^ the cloaks and the general releases are the only ones i will be buying...hopefully. the VII was a disappointment with corny animals on the back. i'm only buying as fan to support.

Originally Posted by bigj505

i kinda want the sharks. really like the wolf greys but i have the all star durants which are almost the same colors. will probably cop one of the 2 but definitely not both.
haha.. thats funny, those are the only pairs I got too

Just got my cloaks in...wow! Just wow! Sharks are dope too. I will wait till they go on sale. Besides the grinch vi, imo this is the best cw in years. Imo of course.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

man i really hope nike gives us a DK cw....but it wont happen

i really think a DK would look really good with this shoes imo
Well, TDKR is coming out this July.  Would be nice to see a real DK colorway or some Bane cw
smokin.gif
.  Seeing that it's the last of the trilogy, maybe nike will create one, crosses fingers...

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Yeah, I hope Nike releases a DK colorway for the release of The Dark Knight Rises this Summer.

It would be nice but I can't picture them making that colorway for the VII's.

The Dark Knight talk is making wanna try to ID a pair, maybe old school Batman...wolf grey base, royal/navy heel cup/counter, del sol accents & a smoke/clear sole. Sucks I can't do nikeid on my phone lol.

Nice cloaks!....Mine are waiting at home with my ASG's today, can't wait to open up them up.

-Pete

Back
Top Bottom