The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

^I'm assuming it's legit due to the seller's feedback.

But the Wolfs have a retail of $140. I see no need to pay a $20 markup...IMO.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

^I'm assuming it's legit due to the seller's feedback.

But the Wolfs have a retail of $140. I see no need to pay a $20 markup...IMO.

That's what I was thinking.. Kind of wanna pull the trigger so have peace of mind that got my pair & focus on the SLH lol... With the NDC free shipping tho...Decisions, decisions.

you better edit that link out or mods gonna be up your bizness. Just wait it out, they'll be like the sharks.

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

Originally Posted by Rocket

Del Sols are nice, but I'll wait until they go below retail.
I gotta pass on them Del Sols if this info on the YOTD release is confirmed - Anyone got a SOLID confirmed date yet ???
nike-zoom-kobe-vii-year-of-the-dragon-box-3.jpg

(pic via TheShoeGame.com)

@ROCKET - I can sense us being 1st in line again #OperationRoboCopp3x is ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
funny-gifs-robocop-rescuing-sting.gif

AYE!!!! (OJ Da Juiceman voice)

Del Sols are nice, but I'll wait until they go below retail.
I gotta pass on them Del Sols if this info on the YOTD release is confirmed - Anyone got a SOLID confirmed date yet ???

@ROCKET - I can sense us being 1st in line again #OperationRoboCopp3x is ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

i hope we can get everything here for 180 that would be sooooo nice!!!
but the chances of that are not in our favor
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

i hope we can get everything here for 180 that would be sooooo nice!!!
but the chances of that are not in our favor
frown.gif
yea we know we won't we will get everything but the box

^agreed! glow in the dark cloaks?! would be the hottest show out right now!

Chances we see Kobe in the cloaks tonight against the pistons?
I sure hope so!

I don't give a #+%! about the box. Can't wear the box! Secondly, that oblong box wouldn't fit nicely on my shelf at all. Errrrrrr.

Originally Posted by nimhet

they should have put the GITD sole on the cloaks...that would have been amazing
Idk if it would work, but it would take the best part of the galaxies and combine it with the greatness of the cloaks so id be for it lol.

dk colorway on the 7's would be sick, especially with that neptune blue on the midsole and heel cup, with a full clear sole, Nice!

Don't sleep on the DUKE. I put them behind the Cloaks. The blue underlay is really nice behind the shiny black lines. I love the rich dark blue over the light blue of the Sharks by a mile.

6960169537_7e9556bcc7_z.jpg

finally got the cloaks in my size through trading my 10.5 for a size 9! thanks again man, you know who you are.
Feels_goodman.jpg

Totally agree with those saying the cloaks are the best KBVII's so far, NO DOUBT.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Don't sleep on the DUKE. I put them behind the Cloaks. The blue underlay is really nice behind the shiny black lines. I love the rich dark blue over the light blue of the Sharks by a mile.

6960169537_7e9556bcc7_z.jpg
that underlying blue is
pimp.gif

and sneakermane when u start getting down with kobes? my man had a pair of cheetahs for the low before he sent them back to eastbay. wish i knew u needed them joints
tired.gif

Anyone else experiencing slight pain in the pinky toe area after bout an hour of wearing the play fast midsole? I don't have the same pain while I am wearing the play strong one tho. On another note, does anyone know if they are gonna be releasing Dri-Fit track jackets outside of the Therma-Fit 7 K.O.? I remember copping this one: http://www.amazon.com/Nik...et-Dri-Fit/dp/B004838QQA and I still have it now (by far my favorite track jacket I own) but I wish I had copped the black one. Any info is appreciated.

on the verge of getting a pair of galaxys. After not copping when I first saw them in the store

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The Footlocker bday coupon expires tomorrow so try if it works on the Dukes.
The April coupon has already been posted in the coupon thread
pimp.gif

alright go get them in April then lol. I won't be using the the coupon on the Wolves. Should've had an orange mesh underlay on them to make it pop more.

Back
Top Bottom