The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

IM thinking of adding blood spatter on my sharks, Im a little scared to do it tho. Has anyone done it yet tho? Post some pics
smile.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

IM thinking of adding blood spatter on my sharks, Im a little scared to do it tho. Has anyone done it yet tho? Post some pics
smile.gif

maybe as a midsole speckle?

^^yea someone in here already did the blood spatter on their sharks i forgot who

but it looked good

Yes someone did do it however I'm also not an artist by any means so I'm a bit nervous to ruin my DS Sharks.Any tips will be helpful.

Man, I cant lie, I was so excited to get my ASGs, but the strap is so damn tight, and I really dont like how they look with jeans (which I always wear with Polos).    After my initial excitement, Im kind of regretting trading my USED 25th Anny 11s.  
Yes, they were used, and I am regretting it.

Originally Posted by aznlurker

Yes someone did do it however I'm also not an artist by any means so I'm a bit nervous to ruin my DS Sharks.Any tips will be helpful.

Co-Sign

I think i saw that pic a while back but it wasn't speckled and it was barely noticeable, however it looked
pimp.gif

I mean Im sure on this board there has to be more than one who tried it

Originally Posted by HTownTexan

Man, I cant lie, I was so excited to get my ASGs, but the strap is so damn tight, and I really dont like how they look with jeans (which I always wear with Polos).    After my initial excitement, Im kind of regretting trading my USED 25th Anny 11s.  
strap?

Originally Posted by tonjappr

strap?

Only Strap on ASG is the KDs. Maybe got confused and posted in wrong thread?

Yea, I didnt mean strap, I meant the foot insole...... The length is fine, and fits right, but with the insole being so tight and thick, they are really uncomfortable and cant move my toes....

I usually rock some premium denims with a nice belt and a fitted Polo shirt..... These shoes dont look that good with jeans.

Kind of makes me glad the YOTD arent coming out, and makes me want to pass on spending over retail on Cheetahs.

Do yall know where I can find a pair for right around retail, or not too much above it?

Yea, I didnt mean strap, I meant the foot insole...... The length is fine, and fits right, but with the insole being so tight and thick, they are really uncomfortable and cant move my toes....

I usually rock some premium denims with a nice belt and a fitted Polo shirt..... These shoes dont look that good with jeans.

Kind of makes me glad the YOTD arent coming out, and makes me want to pass on spending over retail on Cheetahs.

Do yall know where I can find a pair for right around retail, or not too much above it?

220-230 shipped on EBay is prob your best price and best bet

This is what I mean..... Just a couple of quick pics. Dont mind my girls stuff......    Im gonna wear them to Wal Mart and see if after 30 or so minutes they feel better.

The VIIs felt a lot better after I relaced them. I usually do that with most of my kicks anyway, but it makes a big difference with these IMO to get the most comfort. That very bottom lace should have a bit of slack to it, especially if you have wider feet. After wearing them a couple of times, they felt much much better on feet.

just got off the phone with wifey (she works at HOH) she said there was a paper that had 3 kobe's scheduled to release on saturday the 17th and 2 of them had "Quickstrike" written next to them.

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

just got off the phone with wifey (she works at HOH) she said there was a paper that had 3 kobe's scheduled to release on saturday the 17th and 2 of them had "Quickstrike" written next to them.

What a tase bro....
laugh.gif

saw those wolfs today at nice kicks they are pretty NICE, thought they would like nice with my collection of 7's, the small ones in front are my girls lol

pimp.gif

which kobes?

are the Aces and YOTD the QS?

Originally Posted by jordan r

which kobes?

are the PDFs and YOTD the QS?

Hmmm. Aces ar grs right?

Which HOH? I wouldn't put it past Nike to be putting out false info to keep the beasts out. I'm going to hit up the one close to me tomorrow and see what they say.

Originally Posted by kwong819

saw those wolfs today at nice kicks they are pretty NICE, thought they would like nice with my collection of 7's, the small ones in front are my girls lol

pimp.gif

Nice collection.

woody23 wrote
The policy was in place for legitimate returns and defective products. When you are causing "defects" by wearing them for an entire season then you are abusing a policy. Shoes are meant to be worn and will break down after significant use. People who fraudulently claim shoes as "defective" are the problem.

Quick example, Costco use to have a return policy on anything for however long you had it as long as you had a receipt. Someone returned a 60 inch old style projector TV they bought for 5000 bucks back in the day2003 i believe returned it in 2006 .. Got full CASH back for it... Needless to say Costco changed their policy after corporate heard of that.
Thats what warranties are for. even video game stores have them on game disc.   Your company (and others) should do what most  do and say If there is something wrong with them after the 30 day receipt then you return to the company (nike, addias) and you get them to "believe" your story.
(I only bring this up because you called out dude for possibly being to cheap to afford the shoes...That's wrong especially when a lot of people have had performance issues with the 7s)

back on Kobe topic....
glasses.gif

were those bright orange and black
and the burnt orange Texas kobes suppose to Come out as well?

Got my wolfs today in the morning just posting up pics because I work until 6pm...Big ups to sneakerhead.com for delivering quick!! Luckily they are located in my city!
happy.gif

I gotta say I'm impressed, love the whole color combo with the orange swoosh...
Funny thing, no %%*#, but my homie and I decided to call these "Team Jacobs"..haha
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Anywho, on with the pics....

Back
Top Bottom