The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by OG2345

Got my wolfs today in the morning just posting up pics because I work until 6pm...Big ups to sneakerhead.com for delivering quick!! Luckily they are located in my city!
happy.gif

I gotta say I'm impressed, love the whole color combo with the orange swoosh...
Funny thing, no %%*#, but my homie and I decided to call these "Team Jacobs"..haha
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Anywho, on with the pics....
Wolfs are legit. I got one FL to confirm they will be receiving them. Two more days...

That bleeding is unacceptable, Id return those to Nike.

Man as good as the mint PDFs look, Idk why I'm still attracted to the blue reds... Maybe because its my highschools colors

Mint PDF's look better, especially with 3M...but I still can't get down with the print. I'll have to see in person...my fiancee is extremely childish so you can imagine what she'd say about these lol.

Wolfs still aren't confirmed at my usual Footlocker spot (Northeast Philly, Cottman)...but I'll get them somewhere on Friday. LM is also a game-time decision in person...gotta see them & decide.

What's the going rate for the cheetahs? Size 11?

-Pete

Originally Posted by PB3

PDFs with 3M swoosh?! Done deal, yo. Via Modern Notoriety:
Yeah these shoes just keep getting better and better every time 
pimp.gif
I see them and I can't wait for them to drop so they can be my first pair of Kobe VII and first pair of Kobe's ever!

I really like the color scheme on the mint PDF's IMO I think there the best looking pair out of the Easter pack with the KD IV's and the Lebron 9 lows.

Originally Posted by THEFINISHLINE

is it just me or are these mega tight compared to the vi?
Yep.  Without a doubt.  Pretty much done for me before it ever got started.  Its a shame because I really like the YOTD colorway, but I won't even bother because IMO, these are some of the worst fitting shoes Nike has put out in a long long time.  They hurt my foot so bad that I can't even manage to "break them in" to see if they will work after a few wears. End Rant

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Yep.  Without a doubt.  Pretty much done for me before it ever got started.  Its a shame because I really like the YOTD colorway, but I won't even bother because IMO, these are some of the worst fitting shoes Nike has put out in a long long time.  They hurt my foot so bad that I can't even manage to "break them in" to see if they will work after a few wears. End Rant

Ya the sock lining inserts or play fast things are mad tight ESP if you have a wide foot like me, but I'd imagine going up a half size and giving it a few wears to break them in will make them ok right??

unDS'ed my galaxy's today... smh @ Nike, both forefoot zoom bags have bubbles, why can't Nike figure this out and stop giving us $#!+ quality for the price we pay? I know it can be fixed easily, but c'mon Nike.

Originally Posted by jst628

unDS'ed my galaxy's today... smh @ Nike, both forefoot zoom bags have bubbles, why can't Nike figure this out and stop giving us $#!+ quality for the price we pay? I know it can be fixed easily, but c'mon Nike.

I unDSed my galaxy's too today, had a bubble on the right shoe too. My cloaks didn't have bubbles though...Btw, Is $245 shipped for Cheetahs fair? Only found this price in my true size, 10.5...would love to stick with 11 if I can find a pair.-Pete

the bags?  or just the insoles?

Originally Posted by tonjappr

the bags?  or just the insoles?

it's not the zoom bags that have bubbles. it's the insoles. get it right....
roll.gif

you can either poke w/ a needle, pull up the top layer of the insole (toe area) or some have said they will go away if you keep playing in them...

Agree. People say they loosen up. I only have the Galaxy and Cheetah. Haven't tried Cheetah on (going to sell, not feeling them in person), and Galaxy I walked around the house a lot, they feel super tight. I think it's how thick the heel padding is. I have to go in to a store to try an 11.5 and a 12.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Both those pairs are mediocre at best. The box is sick though.

The box is always sick 
laugh.gif
the reason is because they are IDs to match their jerseys they tired their best
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, and yes the BOX IS ALWAYS DOPE 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom