The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by jst628

thinking about getting these for my cheetah's so i don't always have to wear the ankle cuff casually, i like the look of the volt under the laces better than the purple of the regular tongue's.
regular tongue + play strong insole =
pimp.gif

f2v7m1.png

I was actually thinking the same thing but for the Play Fast insole with the ankle strap thingy. I prefer playing with it rather than the regular tongue.

The sharks have definitely grown on me and I feel they look much better on feet. Also they need to put out a RD for the YOTD's!!!

[sigh] Looks like I'ma have to hit up the employee store this week for the Concords... I have no money left...

Can't wait for the Sharks

lol, even the chair they're sitting on in those pics looks like the kobe system logo

what are these boxes they're stepping on? special kobe box for a certain shoe? 
nerd.gif

c7xnb.jpg

Are you serious?
laugh.gif
, prop box goes back into the 1700s. Nothing special or have to do with the Kobe VIIs. 

Like the water effect, nice execution of that

Not crazy about blue shoes

Witnessed Kobe drop #ANOTHER40 last night, but got the loss. Had a blast throwing up the #KOBESYSTEM sign all night hahaha!

What happened to the wall that displays all the kicks inside the Vault? It was my first time in there and although the shark/cheetah sculptures were awesome, I wasn't all that impressed with the store itself.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

thinking about getting these for my cheetah's so i don't always have to wear the ankle cuff casually, i like the look of the volt under the laces better than the purple of the regular tongue's.
regular tongue + play strong insole =
pimp.gif

f2v7m1.png

I ended up doing the same thing myself.
did you get them yet? i'd love to see pics.

What do you guys think are the chances that the Del Sol 7's will end up going on sale? I mean I see a ton of them everywhere, and I can't bring myself to pay retail for them....

Originally Posted by nicosandila

What do you guys think are the chances that the Del Sol 7's will end up going on sale? I mean I see a ton of them everywhere, and I can't bring myself to pay retail for them....

roll.gif
 They will go on sale.  180.00 for a non-Jordan GR?  Patience papi.  

I'll cop that colorway later this year.  Kobe's don't sell in NYC.

Back
Top Bottom