The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

Originally Posted by nicosandila

What do you guys think are the chances that the Del Sol 7's will end up going on sale? I mean I see a ton of them everywhere, and I can't bring myself to pay retail for them....

roll.gif
 They will go on sale.  180.00 for a non-Jordan GR?  Patience papi.  

I'll cop that colorway later this year.  Kobe's don't sell in NYC.
Thanks for the quick reply. I figured as much, I'm hoping to scoop them on the cheaps. They'll look real nice with my Batman Snapback.

Originally Posted by jst628

anyone know where i can get size 7Y cheetah's? trying to get a pair for my girl.

You can try Niketown SF (google the number). I'm in SF for the weekend and spotted some youth sizes available yesterday.

i still can't believe that Nike had so many people do the commercial for the Kobe system.

Just copped Cheetah's off eBay for $210!
Anyone know where I can get those elite Kobe Cheetah socks? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

^
yeah, I've noticed that too as well as the different print on the
attack fast tongue.

samples? limited ed versions?

can't wait to see a blackout version and a TRUE POP.

Originally Posted by gtg305h

Just copped Cheetah's off eBay for $210!
Anyone know where I can get those elite Kobe Cheetah socks? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Buyer probably won't pull through, after fees, they're going to be losing money.

Zoom Kobe 7 YOTD already released in some parts of HK today, SOLD OUT in just minutes!

Along with th KB7 YOTD, they also releasd the KD4 and Jordan 2012 pack all in limited pairs.

And for some curious dudes, KB 7 SHARKS are GR in HongKong. hehe. I hope its GR here in the Philippines as well.
grin.gif

Rather than MLK, there's a Black History Month release of sneakers in February like last year.

Last year's BHM released on Feb 26 so if they keep it close to the same day, should drop Feb 25 this year.

Back
Top Bottom