The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by thapointguy

6991759935_586031267b.jpg

6991847095_d23048a5b7.jpg
Nice photos and pick-up.

Need to find a way to get those YOTD VIIs. Those pictures got my fiendin like Tyrone Biggums.

Im waiting for NWT to post a pic of that custom sleeve that he made for the ASG, on the Wolfs. I will be ordering it soon lol.

Picked up my 1st & 2nd Kobe VIIs... The orange really pops
pimp.gif

Sorry for the bad pics...

401648575.jpg

Originally Posted by Rocket

Need to find a way to get those YOTD VIIs. Those pictures got my fiendin like Tyrone Biggums.

Not that hard. Just bite the bullet and hit up flightclub if you want them that bad..

Hopefully my German and French connects come through. I'd much rather pay retail plus international shipping than pay flight club prices.

aces 7s looks ok
ohwell.gif
 they should have used silver instead of gray imo
tired.gif

1. Cloaks
2. Wolfs
3. Sharks
4. Aces
5. Dukes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chato

I'm glad Nike still makes GRs. 
laugh.gif

I saw the wolfs in person and I really like them. A lot of these pictures just don't really capture the brightness of the orange in real life. I also like the shade of gray used.
I'm holding out on the wolves until we hear any info as to whether the all orange pair will release or not.
I was actually not going to cop the Wolfs because I do agree they do look a little dull, but that orange just hit me when i walked in the store.

Originally Posted by Rocket

Hopefully my German and French connects come through. I'd much rather pay retail plus international shipping than pay flight club prices.

Do you know when they are releasing in Europe?

Originally Posted by Calvin as in CALVIN1

a friend of mine in Melbourne was kind to pickup a pair for me

e9w6fo.jpg
I didn't know these were dropping down under..think they'd be easy to get in Sydney? I have family there and its only abt $45 to ship a pair of kicks to the US

I'm a carbon fiber feen but the upgraded scales are
sick.gif
I'll have to see them in person.

Moar pics @ soleawesome

Nike_Zoom_Kobe_VII_System_Elite_Black_W-6__37437_zoom.jpg

Nike_Zoom_Kobe_VII_System_Elite_White_W-6__16408_zoom.jpg

sick.gif
x100000000000000000000000

Zoom_Kobe_VII_Poison_Frog_Lakers_W-3__24848_zoom.jpg

Zoom_Kobe_VII_Poison_Frog_W-3__55391_zoom.jpg

I definitely like both of the elites. I especially love the scales. They look great, but I feel those should have been the regular 7s. I never liked the idea of making several different, but very similar, versions of a shoe. Why couldn't the best shoe be made and the rest be left for the scrap bin? One could argue it's a way to allow people to get a high performance shoe without paying as much, but isn't that what other models are for?
I will definitely get one of the elites, but I'll wait for a discount of some sort.

Also, that Spiderman PDF pictures on soleawesome were made for Tdogg2k
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom