The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by Chato

I definitely like both of the elites. I especially love the scales. They look great, but I feel those should have been the regular 7s. I never liked the idea of making several different, but very similar, versions of a shoe. Why couldn't the best shoe be made and the rest be left for the scrap bin? One could argue it's a way to allow people to get a high performance shoe without paying as much, but isn't that what other models are for?
I will definitely get one of the elites, but I'll wait for a discount of some sort.

Also, that Spiderman PDF pictures on soleawesome were made for Tdogg2k
grin.gif
i think 200 will be the lowest. im sure they will be limited and resellers will raise the price

Copped Wolfs on NDC yesterday while cats were chasing Aces, KD Longhorns, etc. DOPE colorway. My first Kobe VII. The only other pair I wanted were the Cloaks and I was too late to the party to make it happen. Can't wait to get that UPS knock.
pimp.gif
Now I'm just waiting for the inevitable YOTD drop.

Im warming up to the home Elites I can't deny the whole scale thing is what attracted me to the Kobe game in the first place.

My problem would be keeping them elites clean...

I'm sure Elites would rise in reseller price but I honestly don't think by that much... maybe not as much as cloaks and asgs (if you compare the price increase with those being 140)

I still want to see the Olympics before I decide on the elite homes.

and yes Spiderman PDF are so nice imo... GR and discounted....cant wait around christmas time

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Originally Posted by Chato

I definitely like both of the elites. I especially love the scales. They look great, but I feel those should have been the regular 7s. I never liked the idea of making several different, but very similar, versions of a shoe. Why couldn't the best shoe be made and the rest be left for the scrap bin? One could argue it's a way to allow people to get a high performance shoe without paying as much, but isn't that what other models are for?
I will definitely get one of the elites, but I'll wait for a discount of some sort.

Also, that Spiderman PDF pictures on soleawesome were made for Tdogg2k
grin.gif
i think 200 will be the lowest. im sure they will be limited and resellers will raise the price

I hope not, but we'll see soon enough. If they are limited, then I guess I'll have to let the elites slide by and focus on the 'regular' pairs.

Passing on the Elites. Waiting to see more pics of the Olympics. If I could find my size in Cloaks I'd probably be done with VIIs.

wish they would just give us a full length zoom option on the id insole, the 60 dollar hike is uncalled for if they don't come with an extra insole. wishful thinking
devil.gif

either aces got a restock on ndc or people have cancelled their orders when they realized they weren't flying off the shelf. my guess is the latter
laugh.gif
. all sizes available beside 9 for those interested

why the orange midsole on the elites....
30t6p3b.gif
shoulda made it white, balck or gold. for $210 they shoulda planned that a little better IMO.

Originally Posted by s dubl

30t6p3b.gif
shoulda made it white, balck or gold. for $210 they shoulda planned that a little better IMO.

You can always paint them.

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

30t6p3b.gif

on a shoe I just paid $210+tax for?!?! naw, Im good... I'll just pass all together.

30t6p3b.gif

on a shoe I just paid $210+tax for?!?! naw, Im good... I'll just pass all together.

Cool rant story bro.

$200 elites = flop for me. it should look waaaaaaaaay better for me to shell
out that much.
will cop if they reach outlets/markdowns though. but that's impossible.

30t6p3b.gif

It's the insole, you can put black electrical tape on the part that's exposed, easy fix and removal if need be. Yeah it should be planned better but they like to do things their way.
grin.gif

Home Elites
pimp.gif

And I actually like the orange on the Elites. It looks really good in that pic of the shoe from heel view.

Back
Top Bottom