The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Unless I can get the YOTDs, I think I'm done with the Kobe 7. I have Cloaks, ASGs, Sharks, and BHMs and I'm more than happy with all 4.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by jst628

is there any way to get dirt out of the GITD soles on the ASG's? i got some on the soles and it seems to be stained and not come out at all.

have you tried soap and water and a soft brush?
yeah and it didn't do anything. i'm out of town right now but when i get home later i'm going to try a magic eraser. it seems stained.

Originally Posted by Rocket

Unless I can get the YOTDs, I think I'm done with the Kobe 7. I have Cloaks, ASGs, Sharks, and BHMs and I'm more than happy with all 4.

Sorry homeboy, I'm not done at all. I'm gonna copp the Wolfs, Del Sols, and Concords over the next 3 days. #TeamBAMBOOZLERY 
grin.gif

animated-gif-movies-05.gif

I heard Sharks are $100 at some Athletes Foot locations? I'm gonna check around...or else I'll just use the bday coupon & get them for $115 at FTL.

FYI, a FTL manager told me that they'll accept the bday coupons on GR's...but not on any limited releases likes Aces, etc.

-Pete

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

Originally Posted by Rocket

Sorry homeboy, I'm not done at all. I'm gonna copp the Wolfs, Del Sols, and Concords over the next 3 days. #TeamBAMBOOZLERY 
grin.gif

Vanilla colorways. I like that Rocky Road.

Looks like the Wolfs and Laker colorways will wrap it up for me with the VIIs, where is my Bruce Lee versions of the VIIs?? Guess I'll have to ID them....

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

I usually get my shipping confirmation on Tuesday afternoon when I select UPS Ground from NDC. Most emails "should" go out today.

Just got my shipped email

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

kobeoverbron wrote:
ArmorRig wrote:

how do I multi quote on here? I basically read the posts and on some posts I try to add a comment.

edit:
just adding this here to lessen the post clutter for now.
@captainkicks. thanks for posting that coupon.

Say I wanna post a reply on three different posts, how do you quote all three at once? the way I understand what you are trying to say is press quote on a post, copy, cancel, then quote the second post, and paste the first post I quoted, so then I can reply on both posts. that's only two comments. Unless I bring out the notepad and paste all three quoted posts there and submit a reply all at once.

anyway, thanks for the tip.

what you do is press on "Control" then click all the quotes buttons from posts that you wanna quote.
They will all open in different tabs. copy the others and post them all in one reply. fairly easy right?

There you go. I didn't know about "control" quote. Thanks man. Appreciate it.

I'll probably get the sharks... Not really impressed with them, but for 50% off I might...

I'll scoop up the YOTD, and a pair of the elites, and I think I might be done with the VIIs...

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

do they ask for proof of your birthday? i might use this today 
nerd.gif

would also like to find out. but u can use the coupon online and they don't ask for your bdate. 

it all depends on the manager of the store...some are very cool, but some act like FTL is their family run business and reject all coupons
grin.gif

you guys have to try it to find out....

Originally Posted by chiva1908

I'll probably get the sharks... Not really impressed with them, but for 50% off I might...

I'll scoop up the YOTD, and a pair of the elites, and I think I might be done with the VIIs...

So far I have the Cheetahs, Cloaks and Galaxies...Give me the Lakers Home and both Elite colorways, and I think I can call it a day.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

do they ask for proof of your birthday? i might use this today 
nerd.gif

would also like to find out. but u can use the coupon online and they don't ask for your bdate. 

Bought some kicks today with it (thanks again to those who posted, and emailed it to me
smile.gif
) didnt ask for proof of bday.

only asked for my VIP card... woulda bought two pairs with two separate transactions, but one pair didnt have my size, so I ordered online using the bday coupon. Free shipping so basically same *+$%.

edit... unds these today...

went tts and felty snug, but not enough to feel need to size up.

Freeze... Careful. IDs aren't the best quality. Check the ID thread for pics/comments.

tdnetbk... Is that your sockliner coming apart?

Back
Top Bottom