The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Send em back to Nike for a voucher... Nikebiz.com or call Nike cust service.

subdl , if i call nike for a voucher will they just replace the shoe with the same shoe? or just ur money back?

Originally Posted by s dubl

Freeze... Careful. IDs aren't the best quality. Check the ID thread for pics/comments.

tdnetbk... Is that your sockliner coming apart?
the GR isnt good quality either. highly disappointed in this shoe
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Freeze... Careful. IDs aren't the best quality. Check the ID thread for pics/comments.

tdnetbk... Is that your sockliner coming apart?
the GR isnt good quality either. highly disappointed in this shoe
30t6p3b.gif

sorry to see that tdnetbk. how much have you worn the shoes? did you play ball in them? regardless, they shouldn't be falling apart that easily. 

I guess if Nike no longer has them, they can't replace it with the same shoes. Find out if you can keep the shoes but still get some kind of voucher. If they don't allow that, it's up to you if you wanna let em go or not. Try finding another pair but it will be reseller prices. good luck.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by al3x89

do they ask for proof of your birthday? i might use this today 
nerd.gif

would also like to find out. but u can use the coupon online and they don't ask for your bdate. 

Bought some kicks today with it (thanks again to those who posted, and emailed it to me
smile.gif
) didnt ask for proof of bday.

only asked for my VIP card... woulda bought two pairs with two separate transactions, but one pair didnt have my size, so I ordered online using the bday coupon. Free shipping so basically same *+$%.

edit... unds these today...

went tts and felty snug, but not enough to feel need to size up.

Sorry bro but imo these look bland. Something is just off with this color combo.
Nevertheless, if you enjoy them that's all that really matters.  

Originally Posted by tdnetbk

subdl , if i call nike for a voucher will they just replace the shoe with the same shoe? or just ur money back?

More than likely replace with another colorway that's in stock, or a giftcard for retail price.

I was just gonna say he is in the Black and Yellow PDFs........  They look nice on feet.
By the way, my Rockets are gonna win tonight.

Now if Nike throws a limited tag on the pdf's with Kobe wearing them people will be all over it.  Now everyone is going to show them love.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom