The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

^^^Nice pickup on the YOTDs...Where did you get it from?

Originally Posted by Nineteen92

I'm still mad that I waited this long and somebody jumped on the Cloak's that I had my eye on on eBay. But oh well, you win some you lose some.
But anyways, I finally got my first Kobe VII Supreme's in today
smile.gif
I just didn't know how hard it was to switch out the Play Strong insole with the Play Fast one.
Onto the pics, though.
if65h3.jpg

And here are my two current Kobe VII's (I want get some Cloak's and Shark's one of these days too)
2hhhwrt.jpg
damn i want those cheetahs, where did you get them if you don't mind me asking

Originally Posted by aznlurker

^^^Nice pickup on the YOTDs...Where did you get it from?
^Thanks! I got them off of kicks-crew. They had the cheapest price of all the online sites that were selling them.

Can't wait to see my x-mas/cheetahs...got them waiting for me at home. Great pictures of them. But those YOTD are a problem...if they don't release over here I'll probably break down & pay extra too. Hopefully they'll release quick like the KD YOTD's.

-Pete

Yeah I was hoping to strike on the YOTDs while my brother is in Europe...So far no luck
frown.gif

WOW I'm surprise he didn't tell you to piss off...Atleast he was nice enough to take pics with you while on the phone...

^for me the 7's aren't that bad for ball but I prefer the 4's and 5's over them. Heck even the 6's.

thanks cool as hell that Kobe took the time to take pictures even when he's on the celly. haha Looks like he hit the parking stump though
nerd.gif
ouch!

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Got my YOTD's the other day. Pretty clean. They remind me of my USC zk4's a little. 
pimp.gif

ry%3D480
EVERYONE is patiently waiting for these to hit the statesespeciallyme!!!
Originally Posted by LA KB24

Now after seeing 'em on feet i want them glad they changed the 3M swoosh to black

im so mad man i got the galaxies in a sz 14 for cuz all the hypebeats scooped up my size i been on the hunt for a 12 for a minute but it seems no prevail
i really wish i could just scooped the right size hypebeast i *!%$@%% swear!

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Handicap parking?
grin.gif

#OhHellYeah!

Funny you say that because whenever "Spree" use to come home for the summer and worked out at the Y, he use to pull that stunt all the time...

Back
Top Bottom