The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by aznlurker

WOW I'm surprise he didn't tell you to piss off...Atleast he was nice enough to take pics with you while on the phone...

He's not MJ.

LOL!
smile.gif
smile.gif

this shoe overall just isnt as exciting as some of the past drops. nowhere near the beast the vi was. i can only count a handful of actual dope colorways, cloaks being the top and rounded out with the mint pdfs. i dont know man. lebron shoe this go round is crushing the competition. but it seems like even they are bowing out early since after the hornets all the rest are lows until the elites. smh. this %!@$ cray

Wish the elites didn't say full length Nike zoom on the actual shoe...my only complaint otherwise they on point

^ Completely agree. The vi are far superior than the vii. I just got my cloaks yesterday and I can't stop admiring them. Probably best CW of all the 7's.

For whatever reason I was feeling the Mint PDF's & not much has changed..
i'll be getting these..the black swoosh look is deff a better look imo even tho it still is 3M..
something bout how that mint compliments the black on the shoe.

Originally Posted by aznlurker

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Handicap parking?
grin.gif

#OhHellYeah!

Funny you say that because whenever "Spree" use to come home for the summer and worked out at the Y, he use to pull that stunt all the time...
yea, but spree owned a "wheels" store out in nosebleed....so he was down like that. =)

Just came back from the Phillipines hoping to find Dragons and Cloaks but to no avail. Almost all the Nike and shoe stores there either are sold out or only have the black/gray cw, but every cw of the LB9. Didn't know how popular Kobe is over there or even afford his shoe since they're almost $200!!! After coming home disappointed, just dropped $220 on cloaks yesterday. Oh well.

Another review with on foot preview. Everyday I'm going back and forth on these kicks. I don't think I will make up my mind until I actually see them in person.

Originally Posted by jordan r

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

my boy saw Kobe today (Monday the 26th) in Redondo Beach today in his red Ferrari. Kobe was alone and on the phone the whole time, but still took some pics with him. Kobe was wearing the light bulb 6s
laugh.gif
I'll post the pics later for sure

...Ferrari 458 Italia worth $329,000 that is!
pimp.gif

http://sports.yahoo.com/b...d-ferrari-172414547.html

probably the closest you can get to one-
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom