The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

I'm surprised more people don't like the "home" color way that is releasing. yes its simple, and not limited, but the color placement is great IMO

that's why

I'm surprised more people don't like the "home" color way that is releasing. yes its simple, and not limited, but the color placement is great IMO

Imo, the color placement on the homes is terrible.  It looks like they just slapped the black on there.  The lebron ix homes did it right.  The black was spread out.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Imo, the color placement on the homes is terrible.  It looks like they just slapped the black on there.  The lebron ix homes did it right.  The black was spread out.
black? i don't see anything but white/yellow and purple
****im talking home pair, not "elite home"

Probably my favorite 7 thus far.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

black? i don't see anything but white/yellow and purple
****im talking home pair, not "elite home"

Yea my mistake.  I forgot a home colorway was even releasing. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

I really need a pair of sharks do they still have them in stores or gotta pay resell prices ?

You should be able to get the Sharks. They were a General Release

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

I really need a pair of sharks do they still have them in stores or gotta pay resell prices ?
99% sure sharks are sitting everywhere.  They wont start selling till they go on sale.

No official word if the Mints will be a GR correct? I hope I don't have to pay resell prices for this shoe.

Edit: Just called around and our Champs Sports will be doing early releases on them. Dang resellers will hawk them up before I even get my hands on a pair.

No offense to dudes in here that love these, but the 7 is really "dead" to me at this point.  Have tried wearing a few pairs around house and breaking in, and just miserable.  Honestly I never thought I would say this after how many 5s and 6s I bought and wore, but the Kobe line is just awful to me right now.  There isn't one CW either that even compares to the to 3-5 CWs of the 5 and 6. Just my opinion, but hoping they get back to basics on the next one.  This one was a complete Fail for me.

The new home colorway is pretty nice... I will have to see it in person.

Originally Posted by BeauThaShow

Finally got my Cloaks thanks to the restock on NDC..Seeing them in person is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
...unbelievable. Anyway, took a couple pics, even though we've seen them 1000 times
laugh.gif

Top VII's thus far for me

1. Cloaks

2. Sharks

3. Del Sols

4. Leopards

5. Wolfs

Still can't decide on the mint PDFs..guess I'll wait to see them in person. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 nice shot

***let's welcome fisher tonight with a big loud THUNDERous applause!
everyone put on their kobes and join in as we set OKC off on a losing steak.....

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

^ Fish will probably $!%+ around and hit the game winner.

Nah - He'll sit the bench like his old %#$ should've been doing in LA - 

Before the trade : 
GYI0058991182_crop_450x500.jpg

Look at Kobe tell Pau that he's not getting traded, while D-Fish looks hella shook... 
laugh.gif

After the trade -- 
20120321_112907_BKN-Clip_400.jpg

D-Fish didnt expect them to EVER trade him, he's prolly telling Nick Collinson "Damn dawg, Mitch got me GOOD !!" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom