The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I love the Kobe 7, but I hate the colorways.. Those PDF are ugly.. They shouldve made the Cheetahs the Easter shoe.. or something along those lines.. The Black throws off the easter theme.. Whos in charge of the color schemes?

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I love the Kobe 7, but I hate the colorways.. Those PDF are ugly.. They shouldve made the Cheetahs the Easter shoe.. or something along those lines.. The Black throws off the easter theme.. Whos in charge of the color schemes?

Kobe. LOLDon't blame him though, he was on the phone when they were trying to discuss colorways with him for Easter. LOL

I personally love the sharks and I have no problems with them putting the animal on the back of the shoe. I think it gives the shoe character. Now if I could just get lucky on a cloak restock smh.

Got the hoodie yesterday from Eastbay. Very comfortable and light jacket. Wish they had a navy one. I wore it with my iDs anyways.

7024635407_02c76b488a_z.jpg

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Got the hoodie yesterday from Eastbay. Very comfortable and light jacket. Wish they had a navy one. I wore it with my iDs anyways.

those id's are
pimp.gif
   needs to be an official cw

Originally Posted by aznlurker

If Kobe pull a Ty Lawson (who don't match) and wear a pair of Sharks on court, everyone will go bananas...Sharks are clean as hell with jeans, shorts and plain white T.

He will wear it on court if they ever wear the Retro MPLS jersey's at home. - Sharks are worth every penny !!! 
Top5
1.Cloaks
2.Sharks
3.Del Sol's
4.ASG's aka Galaxy

5. X-mas and Wolf's are tied for 5th 

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

^^They do for me. They really need a good CD colorway again.

thought i was the only one.. 
laugh.gif

and yes, yes they do! the cd 4's were fire, and probably won't be topped, but it would be nice to see something like it again.

The sample V was on par with them but they released the crap pop instead. Carpe diem is hands down one of the best in the Kobe line and it was a gr which is even cooler.

Yeah those were alright

Zoom_Kobe_V__3_-570x320.jpg

But I wish we couldve got the Aways that looked like this

nike-mvpuppets-cheers.jpg

The sharks are going to be one of those color ways everyone's wanting a year from now. I'm just biding my time and hoping to get them for under 100.

Originally Posted by deftronix

Originally Posted by tonjappr

If Kobe pull a Ty Lawson (who don't match) and wear a pair of Sharks on court, everyone will go bananas...Sharks are clean as hell with jeans, shorts and plain white T.

dang jeans with shorts?  you're crazy for that one!  but hell yeah, sharks are siiiiiiiiick

laugh.gif

aces to me are the best casually worn vii, closely followed by the wolfs.  surprised aces are still sitting on ndc in a bunch of sizes.  gotta admit I underestimated em before putting them on  

yeah i went back and forth with the aces.  liked the first pics, then lost interest, then saw more pics and liked them again, was unimpressed when i opened the box, then loved them once i put them on haha.  

Originally Posted by tonjappr

dang jeans with shorts?  you're crazy for that one!  but hell yeah, sharks are siiiiiiiiick

lol...I'm not crazy..jeans OR shorts with a plain white T. better? lol
if we all start wearing jeans with shorts, it could be a thing.  i used to do that for funzies in high school haha.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Is that the 7 TKO F/Z? Do they run true to size? I can wear XL but some XL hoodies seem to fit loose. Thanks.

the jacket fits TTS IMO i wear a medium in everything and got that in a medium and fits me perfect. awesome jacket/hoodie
pimp.gif
might cop all the other colors too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by krispykicks718

so no one recommends the kobe system for ball over the V???

i just feel way more comfortable in my s, ie played like 12 games w the 7s. ill prob pick up some 6s

thanks Zyzz. But just to confirm, that is the 7 TKO F/Z right? Just want to make sure before ordering online.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

thanks Zyzz. But just to confirm, that is the 7 TKO F/Z right? Just want to make sure before ordering online.

Yes it is. I got a medium too and it fits perfect. Not too tight not too loose, lengthwise I would've liked it longer but its cool the way it is. Concord and the one I got is on sale at Eastbay.

Originally Posted by verizonflow

Elites coming out April 28th. Both home and away.
542470_3617133670918_1351148952_33440228_1217911647_n.jpg

Oh good god. NDC is going to crash all night throughout the weekend. Good luck to all the buyers as I will not be buying any of the elites.!

I don't know about yall but right now my top 5 are:

1. Cloaks
2. Leopards
3. YOTD
4. Sharks
5. Wolfs

Oh good god. NDC is going to crash all night throughout the weekend. Good luck to all the buyers as I will not be buying any of the elites.!
HEY ROCKET: Looks like its TIME TO DOMINATE AGAIN !!!!!!!  I'm coming out of retirement for this release !! 
laugh.gif

damn! not a good look wanted to pick up both but looks like ill be lucky to just pick one, gonna have to go with the homes

alright thanks thapointguy.

Man I hope NDC got everything sorted out with their servers. Going to have to prioritize which pair to try first if planning on more than one. But I hope it will be a GR at least.

Back
Top Bottom