The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

^ Not mine. I love the scales.

I'm willing to bet there's a larger margin of people that like the scales as opposed to those who don't.

sup NT... finally been approved. my 1st post. lol im hoping for the Kobe YOTD US release still. not making sense holding up the kobes but releasing the KD YOTD and lebron Chinas. those elites are nice but im liking the aways more than the homes.

Since I'm unable to get a hold of those Inline V laces.. lol.. anyone know of any Outlet/good deals on the Inline V's?

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Since I'm unable to get a hold of those Inline V laces.. lol.. anyone know of any Outlet/good deals on the Inline V's?

Good luck.  I havent been looking but when I do search for kobes in my size I never see them, and I know alot of people here have been looking and there not really anywhere.  V's have all but dried up except for a few and those being one of the earlier colorways itll be difficult.  Im pretty sure someone will come through with the laces from a pair they used.  Put it in your sig.

Thanks man, yeah.. only ones im seeing are on ebay $120+ .. even then they're not my size 12.. hopefully will come across em.

Originally Posted by garylok11

No hate but the Elite's just like an uglier version of VI's IMO. 
ohwell.gif

I agree with you.

still struggling to see if i want the elites or not...but definitely getting the PDFs this weekend...i just really want to see them in person

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Ink laces from chaos vi match better than those concord laces from the inline v's.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

^ Not mine. I love the scales.

I'm willing to bet there's a larger margin of people that like the scales as opposed to those who don't.

I'll double that bet, the scales are unique. Nike getting creative...

That picture of the home elites just made me change my mind on them. Yes I would pass as well for $140.

Originally Posted by micon111

sup NT... finally been approved. my 1st post. lol im hoping for the Kobe YOTD US release still. not making sense holding up the kobes but releasing the KD YOTD and lebron Chinas. those elites are nice but im liking the aways more than the homes.
what's up man? Congrats on your first post. CTRL+quote if you want to do a multi quote. Learned that thanks to fellow member on here. 

I'm also hoping for the KB YOTD to release here. Although the more time that passes by, the less likely that it will happen.

Happy postin man. 
smokin.gif

quick question on the pdf, what sites are releasing them thursday at midnight or friday morning, and is there any chance that there releasing at champs friday. thanks for the help

yotd probably wont release here in the states just like the kobe vi barcelona's didnt release here last year. had to get a pair off of ebay from overseas.

beautiful shoe in person!

laugh.gif
 this is gonna be interesting. i hope none of yall who saying yall passing on the elites try to cop when we find out they are somewhat limited

Originally Posted by hih8r

quick question on the pdf, what sites are releasing them thursday at midnight or friday morning, and is there any chance that there releasing at champs friday. thanks for the help
i'm also wondering what type of release this will be? GR i hope, these grew on me quick since i'm a sucker for black based shoes.

Trying to decide what pair to get to play ball in...Wolfs, Dukes, or get a second pair of Sharks?

Got to see the home CW in person yesterday. Nothing flashing about them, but they rep Kobe and the Lakers hard. Being a die hard Laker fan, I had to cop.
All my FL and Champs are doing an early release on the mint PDFs. They expect them to fly once released. They made it seem like it's not a GR.

Back
Top Bottom