The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I haven't been on in a while.

The home/away elites looks really nice. I like the scales like the VI's.

Originally Posted by aznlurker

The home elites are nice but I will pass and the tag of QS/Limited or whatever you want to call them wont effect my decision.

This! Same goes for the Aways. I love black and gold but the scales
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
At least space them out and have different shapes sizes to look like the VII mamba print.

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Originally Posted by bigsteeg

Looking to buy my first pair of VIIs can someone tell me how they fit?

in terms of this, how do they fit compared to KDIV. KD IV i gotta bump a full size because i have very wide feet.

having a very wide feet, you will have to full size up as well. best bet is to try them on at a store.

I still haven't bought a pair of the VII's so if I only ended up with a pair of the Elites I wouldn't be upset. Not sure which I'd wear more though, homes or aways.

yellow flywire ruins the elites for me.... the scales also look
sick.gif

maybe they look better in person, but as of nowIm passing.

@misterfriendly
this is my first time on kobe series so i can't tell it the difference

@armorrig
maybe later i will try it but right now i'm still stick to my old hyperfuse
happy.gif
and FYI this is my first zoom kobe shoes btw hahahaha i don't know why i'm doping on this one, i never bought kobe series before

Finally got approved. First pair of KB vii was the cloaks. Now I'm thinking about those easters. Every new picture they grow on me. The away elites are fire, may have to drop $300 on em....sigh

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Looking to buy my first pair of VIIs can someone tell me how they fit?

in terms of this, how do they fit compared to KDIV. KD IV i gotta bump a full size because i have very wide feet.

having a very wide feet, you will have to full size up as well. best bet is to try them on at a store.

I wore a 12 in the Kobe VI and V prolly just gonna with the 12 in these

If a 12 in the V is comfortable,  then youll be fine with a 12 in these.  They fit kinda snug in the midfoot but not as stiff as the V.  Theyll break in like the v though.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

If a 12 in the V is comfortable,  then youll be fine with a 12 in these.  They fit kinda snug in the midfoot but not as stiff as the V.  Theyll break in like the v though.
I agree with this. I'd also relace them with some slack at the bottom lace holes if you feel uncomfortable while breaking in a new pair. I relace all my shoes when I get them anyway, but it made a pretty big difference for me for these VIIs in particular.

still debating whether to get the homes or aways elite....getting both will hurt my wallet a lot

Originally Posted by onlitwo

still debating whether to get the homes or aways elite....getting both will hurt my wallet a lot

Same here. I'm weighing towards the aways. I like the homes but I think I'd wear the aways more.

I love the gold on them!

small pic, couldnt find a bigger one but heres Griffey with the sharks.. kind of ironic considering lebron is the one who came out with a Griffey-inspired CW
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom